Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

Luckily, I was fully insured:),

Only a small economic loss for me of about 400 USD of the damages which in total probably costs more than 10.000 bucks.

Finally all those years of paying insurance paid off!:)

Got em` girls back!!!

Or at least the first 4 of them. The last 4 arrives tomorrow.

Rugburn OG in the front row. I tied down and removed some leaves on the Rugburn to the right. I will repot the other Rugburn later tonight.

Double Banana Sherbet in the red/brown pot to the right and Cookie Ox in the black pot to the left. I will repot the Banana with the Rugburn later and tie them both down and remove some stuff.

The Banana measured 56 cm across and delivered 32 cm of height. The OGs are almost, but not quite as big, while the Cookie is 16 cm tall.

Will come back with more pics when I get them settled and repotted

Happy growing:)

Going fwd slow as always.

Will get the remain three plants back tomorrow (decided to give one Banana Sherbet to the friend who kept the plants for me at his place after the fire as a sign of appreciation). One of each.

Here are a couple of pics from today after I repotted one of the OGs and the Double Banana I got back. I took one of the DBS after I tied it down and removed a s... load of leaves. Also took a pick of the little Cookie Ox (im falling in love with the name:)) after I tied it and stripped it. I do not care if its a slow grower it will be a amazing, bushy, dark green, brancy little plant with huuuuge broad leaves and I like it just the way it is. Looking fwd to flowering the Cookies after another two and a half month in veg!!!

DBS in 11 liter pot in the first pick and COX in same round black pot as always in the second pick

To continue conversation....

Being in coco you can feed her, so flip her she will be fine. The ones that don't keep up would be the ones you remove to make room. May not be pretty when done, but I bet she will yield a lot.

To continue conversation....

Being in coco you can feed her, so flip her she will be fine. The ones that don't keep up would be the ones you remove to make room. May not be pretty when done, but I bet she will yield a lot.

Yupp, It looks like the DBS will a solid performer in the yield category. Grows similar to the Rugburn OG but with more branches that are more solid. Hopefully a keeper when it comes to quality of product as well.

Will clone all of them before flowering and keep em until I have tested the final product...

I get the last two Rugburn OGs. one Cookie Ox and one small Double Banana Sherbet back later tonight.

In total I got 3 Rugburn OG and one Double Banana Sherbet which I plan to put in flower within a week + or so. My original plan was to flower 3 Rugburns and 3 Bananas, but i decided to put just 4 in flower as 3 Rugburns and the Banana Sherbet in the pic above are of similar size and is expected to stretch a lot (up to 200%), while the last Banana Sherbet which looks to be a total different pheno with broader leaves and grows and stretches less than the one in the pic.

I quickly realized that the Cookie Ox is a different and slow animal when it comes to growth and stretch. Therefor I will veg the two Cookies and the indica leaning Banana Sherbet until late May early June and flower when the first 4 are done.

That should probably be long enough in veg:)

Sorry about the lack of updates for a couple of weeks. Been stuck up with lots of work. I work as an independent consultant and when I work I tend to work a lot

Well, Iam in day 14 of flower. Forgot to move the Banana sherbet and the two cookie ox over to the veg tent when I turned the switch in the big tent. Anyway, one of the two Cookie oxes started to stretch a lot and turned out to have LOTS of balls. The last Cookie Ox and the Indica leaning Banana sherbet is doing fine in the veg tent.

In the flower tent the four plants are inches away from filling out the 5*5 screen after 13 days and nights. Less is more or something like that works for me when it comes to nutes so I have been giving them 850ppm the last week (Sensi Bloom, Big Bud Coco, Jungle Juice Micro, Tarantulla, Pirahna & Voodoo Juice, Carbo Load + B52).

Will try to get some pics during the weekend:)

Im back!!!

Got really stuck up at work and have hardly had the time to take care of the plants and had to let the journal rest for a while. Sorry!

Anyway, here are some fresh picks at the start of day 35 in flower:
DBS1.jpg
OG1.jpg
OG2.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet in the top pick. Seems to be a little behind in development compared to the Rugburns. Packs on quite a bit of frost and was fed 1100 ppm of Advanced Nutrition's stuff today (Big Bud Coco, Nirvana, Carboload, Sensi Bloom) and Cannazym and Rhizotonic from Canna)

The rest of the picks are of the Rugburn OGs. There are at least two phenos here. One/two with round chunky buds that looks like they are ready to pack on some size and one with smaller spareshaped budsites. They all pack on a bit of frost and eat 1300 ppm of the same mix as the DBS.

The plants are 60 cm tall and fills almost the entire 5*5 screen. Had some light problems so the LED is only running at 150 watts effect, which equals 300 - 350 watts of HPS. Therefore I needed more light and found my old 600 watt HPS and kicked it into the mix.

Temp is around 26 and humidity is at 45%. I will probably let them all go for 70 days as I like my OGs ripe;)

Attachments

• OG3.jpg
    OG3.jpg
    816.4 KB · Views: 62
Broke off a small bud by accident yesterday, dried it quick on top of the HPS lamp over the night and smoked it today. It was from one of the Rugburns.Already potent as s... and does not taste to bad either even though is full of nutes. First a pleasant and massive sativa kick to the head, mostly the forehead and I felt a nice tickling in my body. Good warm feeling, very happy and social. After 30 mins or so the indica domiance kicked in and it all got mellow, but it was not destroyer-strong yet. Feels like it have the potential when 70 days are gone as this was from a very small joint. Some lemony taste, but not any fuel yet.

My judgement after 35 days is that this could be a keeper!:)

Ok, got some pics at the start of day 40:

DBS1.jpg
DBS2.jpg
DBS3.jpg

These three are of the Double Banana Sherbet. Its starting to get frosty as a snowman. Is a little behind the Rugburn, but have started to fill up a bit better. Has a lot of nug sites. Starting to smell of rotten sour fruit with a sweetness in it.

OG1.jpg
OG2.jpg
OG3.jpg

OG4.jpg

4 picks of the Rugburn OG. The plant in the third pic is another pheno, than the two others. More spareshaped smaller nugs with kind of wrinkled leaves in the buds. Smells a bit less than the other, but more like chemmy garbage or something. The other packs up nicely and smells like crisp lemon zest.

Starting to see slight sings of purple at one of the Rugburns:)
thegang.jpg

The gang: Rugburns to the left and in the right front and DBS in the back at the right.

They are not eating a lot, only like 950ppm and im not sure about the yield, but quality-wise I feel like Im getting there!

How crazy I just ordered a reg pack of ox cookies and rugburn. Deff looking forward for more updates. I plan on doing organic soil.

Awesome thread so far!

You can most def look fwd to the Rugburn. Seems like primo top shelf to me!!!:)

Newer seen anything more frosty at day 40 live (maybe except from the Double Banana Sherbet im growing:)).

The Rugburn is super easy to grow and the stretch was never out of control. The right pheno will 4 sure be a solid yielder, especially for an OG. I recon the yield can be doubled from what I will get with more lights a better shaping and a dialed in feeding rutine.

Back
Top Bottom