MoldyBroccoli's First Time With Cannabis, 3x Sundae Strudel, 1x Krumpet

Hello MoldyBroccoli, Great 5 x 5 tent, great Led Lights and a nice Veg tent all in one go. You will move a level up with 7 Gallon pots as well. My seeds are on the way, cant wait to see how they will make out this summer, I got 20 ounces from my Northern Lights auto, first grow was really happy. Hopping for similar or better with the Phoenix seeds, am going to build small shelters for them with 1x1 pine and plastic stapled on to keep them away from some of the heavy rains and high winds we get. Will surely keep you informed. Your plants are looking great, I heard some say that raunchy is good, even if it does not smell good. Lol Going to make my own cal mag today, using eggs and vinegar. Got the recipe from Emmie's DIY CalMagPhos+ From Eggshells, very good read, will save me a few bucks. Mine are finished stretching and flowers are like little white flowers all over the place. Cheers

Hello MoldyBroccoli, Great 5 x 5 tent, great Led Lights and a nice Veg tent all in one go. You will move a level up with 7 Gallon pots as well. My seeds are on the way, cant wait to see how they will make out this summer, I got 20 ounces from my Northern Lights auto, first grow was really happy. Hopping for similar or better with the Phoenix seeds, am going to build small shelters for them with 1x1 pine and plastic stapled on to keep them away from some of the heavy rains and high winds we get. Will surely keep you informed. Your plants are looking great, I heard some say that raunchy is good, even if it does not smell good. Lol Going to make my own cal mag today, using eggs and vinegar. Got the recipe from Emmie's DIY CalMagPhos+ From Eggshells, very good read, will save me a few bucks. Mine are finished stretching and flowers are like little white flowers all over the place. Cheers
Oh wow over a lb from an auto is insane I'm hoping I can even get a lb from this grow lol

Hey 420magazine it's been awhile since my last post but I got in a bad car wreck where I totalled my car and have been going back and forth with insurance companies all week.

Amid all the chaos though alot has happened in the garden I moved the 4 girls into the big 5x5 tent set up the scrog and placed both of my lights the budget led 350w and the hlg 320w with a mixed spectrum of 3500k for one light and 3000k for the other. I have them 28 inches from the plants on full power for 670w total.

I also added an intake fan to draw cold air from my living room into the grow tent and temperatures are much more consistent ranging from 68 degrees to 82 max (also keeps my bedroom nice and cool too.) I had 2 days where the tent got up to 108 degrees before figuring out I could just suck out air from my living room.

In addition to the flower room I put a 135 w spec quantum board up in my old 3x4 tent and started up 6 seedlings 3x Zombie Deathfuck and 3x Dos-Si-Dos along with some cuttings I took off the Krumpets strain that are 4 days old placed straight into water with no rooting hormone not even honey or alone vera.

And last but not least here's a picture of the girls that are looking super super healthy. It's a 3 day old picture but the lights are off right now so I can't check in on them for an updated picture

Looking good MoldyBroccoli, I really like your lights, I think the mix spectrum will work out good, mix it up, I have been thinking of switching to Led lights, I am getting good results with my MH 400 watt for Veg then the HPS 600 watt for flower, still like those big led lights do, price helped me to say I am good for now. I hope your clones make it, Zombie Death Fuck, what a name, your going to get pretty fucked up on that shit. Lol

Looking good MoldyBroccoli, I really like your lights, I think the mix spectrum will work out good, mix it up, I have been thinking of switching to Led lights, I am getting good results with my MH 400 watt for Veg then the HPS 600 watt for flower, still like those big led lights do, price helped me to say I am good for now. I hope your clones make it, Zombie Death Fuck, what a name, your going to get pretty fucked up on that shit. Lol
I had thought about getting a 315w CMH before going the led route but the heat output comparatively was enough to change my mind and the lower electricity bill definitely sounded like a bonus. I'm not expecting too much on the clones honestly just an experiment but the Zombie Death Fuck and Dos-Si-Dos are ones that I'm very excited for. I also recently got some Mimosa EVO seeds from Barneys farm a friend of mine wants to do with me. I want the next grow to be filling the entire 5x5 tent out to the gills in buds

May the 4th be with this grow. All the girls are looking lovely. The krumpet plant has now overtaken all the other plants in the tent and has much bigger and faster bud structure than the rest. Hopefully these clones will root but I doubt it since just last night I noticed there was mold on one of the stems but that's alright because I've got 6 new seedlings that although had a rocky first 2 days with me dimming down the 135w bspec all the way and keeping it 24 inches from the plant that was a mistake and they're now around 12-15 inches away at 50% power and they seem to be doing great now.
Here's an updated pic of them, the sundae strudel in the back right had just been defoliated a bit and weaved into the screen a bit more to expose its little buds so that's why I looks a bit mangled but I'm sure later tonight shell bounce back like nothing happened.

I've got an update on the girls today, the flower room girls got a top feed of azomite and fish bone meal to help through the flower stage and defoliated the sundae strudel runt a little bit. I'm pretty much done with training and most likely wont be doing any more unless there's a certain branch getting out of control but I think it's safe to say my hard work in training paid off. Theres buds everywhere and they've been really chunking up the past week and it still has awhile to go. Anyway I did things a little different with the picture today and turned off the lights for a minute so I can take more detailed pictures of how healthy these girls are.

Looking Good MoldyBroccoli, Lots of bud sites, really healthy, they are in Bud Mode now. Enjoy, make sure you get a good spreadsheet on weight and stuff after harvest. Cheers

Looking Good MoldyBroccoli, Lots of bud sites, really healthy, they are in Bud Mode now. Enjoy, make sure you get a good spreadsheet on weight and stuff after harvest. Cheers
Oh I will I'm shooting for a lb but I know not to get my Hope's up since this is my first grow but the weight of each plant will be included in the end with a smoke report

I know it's been a day since my last post on the seedlings but I up potted them into 1 gallons and gave them their first drink. Also it seems like one of the zombie death fucks is having some weird yellow discoloration on it I have no idea what it's from

The Krumpets strain seems to have a much bigger bud structure than the sundae strudel and it also stretched quite a bit more than the others as well. What started out as a nasty ammonia smell to the plant has turned into an almost starburst pure candy smell bud the buds lack any kind of trichomes while being big beautiful and delicious smelling but I'm hoping see some more in the coming weeks.

The bottom right sundae strudel has grown a bit bushier tthan I wouldve liked but with tons of tops and a decent amount of resin. Its buds are starting to get denser as the weeks come on and it seems to be a pretty rounded plant. It doesnt have much smell coming off of it yet but I'm expecting it soon.

And finally out of all of them here's my favorite of the bunch, the sundae strudel runt. It's been short and squat since the beginning did not branch out alot at all and threw out massive leaves that covered up it's small little frame not letting any light into the canopy. But what makes up for it is it's insane resin production and rock hard dense structure. This stuff also smells very skunky with a hint of fuel.

MoldyBroccoli, your tent and plants are looking great. You will get a good harvest and think you will reach your goal of a pound. All I can suggest is to be patient, I have read that many people harvest their crop to early, a week or two more in flower amounts to allot of bud. Mine are in Flower day 43, tricomes are clear and cloudy 50/50, plants are not looking like they want to start dying, leafs are all nice and green could easily harvest right now, will try to be patient and see how long they will take for the first tricones to turn brown. Think I am going to start just ph water in 3 days with harvest possibly start of June.

MoldyBroccoli, your tent and plants are looking great. You will get a good harvest and think you will reach your goal of a pound. All I can suggest is to be patient, I have read that many people harvest their crop to early, a week or two more in flower amounts to allot of bud. Mine are in Flower day 43, tricomes are clear and cloudy 50/50, plants are not looking like they want to start dying, leafs are all nice and green could easily harvest right now, will try to be patient and see how long they will take for the first tricones to turn brown. Think I am going to start just ph water in 3 days with harvest possibly start of June.
Mine dont even look close to harvestable they're the size of my pinky so I'm not too worried I've also looked up some journals on the strain and the average time to finish seems to be around 70 days so I'm going based off of that it probably helps that im not really in a rush to harvest since I've always got a stash of popcorn nugs that my friends just throw away after harvest. Pretty insane though that your trichs are already 50/50 cloudy clear when mine are just starting to throw out trichs with only 1 week difference different strains do different things I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom