MoldyBroccoli's First Time With Cannabis, 3x Sundae Strudel, 1x Krumpet

Dont have much time to post today but I wanted to show off the little bit of nitrogen toxicity on the girls in the veg tent and show off some frost as well. With some 10x zoomed in pics of the trichomes which is hard to tell but I think is around 50/50 clear cloudy with a tiny bit of amber but not much at all.

MoldyBroccoli, Looking good, that nitrogen toxicity does not look serious, what are you doing to rectify this problem? I initially thought you purchased one of those micro lenses that you attach to your phone, your pics are good and the girls are really stacking and frosting well, but these pictures are not close enough to see the tricone colors, I have been looking at them trying to find one that is 40x to 100 x magnification, I will buy one when i figure out which is best , tired of using that Jewelers loop, its a pain, you have to get your face right in and stay perfectly still. Cheers BudShark Sends

MoldyBroccoli, Looking good, that nitrogen toxicity does not look serious, what are you doing to rectify this problem? I initially thought you purchased one of those micro lenses that you attach to your phone, your pics are good and the girls are really stacking and frosting well, but these pictures are not close enough to see the tricone colors, I have been looking at them trying to find one that is 40x to 100 x magnification, I will buy one when i figure out which is best , tired of using that Jewelers loop, its a pain, you have to get your face right in and stay perfectly still. Cheers BudShark Sends
I'm not going to do anything lol I'm not sure what to do I dont want to drown it by flushing and it doesnt seem to be hurting it much in the first place so I'm alright with it for now. I think if anything I'm probably just going to keep it in the one gallons for awhile and let it eat up all the nutrients before I move them to the 7 gallons to get huge.

First day of training for 3 of the girls I drilled holes in the sides of the pot and used plant tape to tie the branches down pretty much evenly. Will update more when the leave perk up. Also the lighting in the pictures is a bit more close to the actual color that they look to me instead of the video they are VERY dark green. Clear nitrogen toxicity but we shall see how they fare. Honestly I'm surprised it isnt worse since the plants were planted straight into the super soil from the get go

Here's a pic of the veg girls just one day after training and we start getting some bushes going. I'm thinking about 2 or 3 more weeks of veg and I should be harvested and ready to move the buds into the veg tent the veg girls into the flower tent for more growth and flip and start new seeds when the buds are dried and cured.

Looking Good, MBroccoli, Like a well oiled machine. Just finished harvesting my 4 Diesels, Got 1800 grams wet, I realized that will all the topping and LST that I did, I should have left them Veg for another month to give the plant the chance to grow and support its own buds. Lots of popcorn, I trimmed it all, took me 2 days, lots of work. Next going to clean the tent and Strain my Soil so I can use it again outside in a couple of weeks. Cheers my friend

well, with the riots and everything going on this week has definitely been an interesting one. Anyway with all the commotions there's been some updates on the girls, my veg girls finally got moved into their 7 gallon pots with an added Kelp meal and alfalfa for the organic amendments. i didnt make the soil too hot and figured with 2 weeks of sitting is was okay to plant them in plus they were starting to show problems with being rootbound and were needing to be watered every day. either way once i got them in their pots i gave them their first bit of training and defoliation and everything seems set for the scrog and i think these girls are going to fill out very nicely.

Looking Good, MBroccoli, Like a well oiled machine. Just finished harvesting my 4 Diesels, Got 1800 grams wet, I realized that will all the topping and LST that I did, I should have left them Veg for another month to give the plant the chance to grow and support its own buds. Lots of popcorn, I trimmed it all, took me 2 days, lots of work. Next going to clean the tent and Strain my Soil so I can use it again outside in a couple of weeks. Cheers my friend
how much do you think you ended up with dry?

I did a bit of quick math and at 20 or 25 pct remaining after the dry it would be 13 to 15 ounces, I am under the 4 ounce per plant that I think should be a minimum or must. I have been on my phone texting my family and friends, will not have a problem getting rid of it, costs them the price of shipping and a few beers, they are happy campers. I keep one or 2 ounces in jars just like I would keep a bottle of wine. Lol My selection is growing as we speak. Cheers, How goes the grows?

You have harvested your 5 x 5, how did it go.?
Not quite, they've still got a week and a half maybe 2 its hard to tell i've got to check the trichomes tonight but the colors are starting to come through, the krumpet has beautiful autumn colors and one of the sundae strudels is turning purple even in 90 degree heat wish i could've gotten a clone but its alright here's how they look as of last night.

Amazing, Looking very good. God some quality buds, going to be a good haul. Get lots of Jars.... Cheers

Hello MoldyBroccoli, Nice pics, the veg room is looking good. I have taken a few pics of the Diesel, Will see if I can get them and post a few pictures. I have them on my phone, will post them later. Cheers

Here are a few picture of the Diesel just after clipping, still wet. Cheers

Attachments

• 20200605_083245.jpg
    20200605_083245.jpg
    805.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 20200605_083415 (1).jpg
    20200605_083415 (1).jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 20200605_083548 (1).jpg
    20200605_083548 (1).jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200605_084035.jpg
    20200605_084035.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 83
Boy its been a busy week. Harvested two of my girls the smallest of the Sundae Strudels and the Krumpets. The Krumpets yielded 169g total which is .37lbs so im fairly certain I'm going to cross the 1lb threshold seeing as the other plants aren't too far off in size but are much much denser. Will post some smoke updates once everything is all said and done.
The sundae strudel is still drying going on 2 days now and the others will be harvested on either Wednesday or Friday depending on trichomes veg plants are also very vary eager to get their legs growing in the big tent they're starting to over crowd a bit

Boy its been a busy week. Harvested two of my girls the smallest of the Sundae Strudels and the Krumpets. The Krumpets yielded 169g total which is .37lbs so im fairly certain I'm going to cross the 1lb threshold seeing as the other plants aren't too far off in size but are much much denser. Will post some smoke updates once everything is all said and done.
The sundae strudel is still drying going on 2 days now and the others will be harvested on either Wednesday or Friday depending on trichomes veg plants are also very vary eager to get their legs growing in the big tent they're starting to over crowd a bit

Been busy last few days, great looking bud, are you going to be running a perpetual or starting a new journal, give me a shout out if you start a new one. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom