MoldyBroccoli's First Time With Cannabis, 3x Sundae Strudel, 1x Krumpet

Mine dont even look close to harvestable they're the size of my pinky so I'm not too worried I've also looked up some journals on the strain and the average time to finish seems to be around 70 days so I'm going based off of that it probably helps that im not really in a rush to harvest since I've always got a stash of popcorn nugs that my friends just throw away after harvest. Pretty insane though that your trichs are already 50/50 cloudy clear when mine are just starting to throw out trichs with only 1 week difference different strains do different things I suppose.
I agree, strains vary allot in flowering times, does not help that seed sellers like to use the shorter average vice the long average time to promote the sales. Best is to go and see the journals as you have done. This Diesel strain will have lots of popcorn. Great to be patient, keep smoking that popcorn. I will not be doing the Ph water only, Ganjagrandaddy explained that this is just something the big growers do to save on nutrients. I will try to be patient and let them tell me when its time to harvest. Cheers

I agree, strains vary allot in flowering times, does not help that seed sellers like to use the shorter average vice the long average time to promote the sales. Best is to go and see the journals as you have done. This Diesel strain will have lots of popcorn. Great to be patient, keep smoking that popcorn. I will not be doing the Ph water only, Ganjagrandaddy explained that this is just something the big growers do to save on nutrients. I will try to be patient and let them tell me when its time to harvest. Cheers
P.S. check out GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes! I have posted a few pics of 1 of my Deisels. Cheers

MoldyBroccoli, looks good, going to get lots of good buds from that spread. Looks like they are starting to stack up, watch that scrogg, looks like it got stretched to the max for your 5 x 5 got a bit of tension there. Cheers

MoldyBroccoli, looks good, going to get lots of good buds from that spread. Looks like they are starting to stack up, watch that scrogg, looks like it got stretched to the max for your 5 x 5 got a bit of tension there. Cheers
It's actually really thick like 1/4 inch elastic netting its actually designed that way to do that and has clips in the middle to pull that forward to the walls of the 5x5 but I just dont have anything to connect them to. So no issues on breakage or anything like that

Quick little update today on the veg tent. The girls had a bit of an issue with rust spots but seems to have stopped spreading so I'm not sure what's up with that maybe something got into my watering jug and the ph got all funky? I'm not sure what it is but they seem to be growing healthy enough now. My one zombie death fuck is looking to be a monster and the dosidos are still trying to catch up but they're getting there. As for training I'm going to do quadlining on all these girls as I'm liking the results of quadlining from the flower tent. I've topped and trimmed up 1 dos si dos and 2 zombie Deathfuck and the rest will be done when I feel like they're healthy enough.

It's actually really thick like 1/4 inch elastic netting its actually designed that way to do that and has clips in the middle to pull that forward to the walls of the 5x5 but I just dont have anything to connect them to. So no issues on breakage or anything like that
Great to hear, just looks like allot of tension. That is allot of bud sites, you almost got that whole 5x5 covered, really good job, almost looks like a SOG that the pro's do, thats where they fill the tent with small pots and only let them veg for a week or two and flip them right away under a screen. Cheers

The little bit of space also helps to fit my fan in there too so it's a bit of a plus lol
Yes, I have the same fan, would be better hanging from the wall, I have been thinking of modifying mine from standup to wall attached just to make more room in the tent. Its a big fan and oscillates. Duck Tape Lol

Broccoli, when you are topping are you taking off just the new growth from the center at the top or cutting the main completely. Yes that DF is much bigger than the rest, always seems to be a runt and a monster. I have same in tent now, another week for me then the chop. Looking forward to my first outside grow, will grow 2 Blue Dreamatic and 1 each outdoor strain, strong stuff from phoenix seeds, weather is really nice now, seeds should arrive any day. Made my own compost from old leafs, banana peels, veg scraps and coffee grinds. Will reuse my soil once these are finished. I purchased a steel screen that I use to sift the roots out of my soil, it also takes out the bigger perlite pieces but that is okay, I just replace. Stay Healthy Cheers

Broccoli, when you are topping are you taking off just the new growth from the center at the top or cutting the main completely. Yes that DF is much bigger than the rest, always seems to be a runt and a monster. I have same in tent now, another week for me then the chop. Looking forward to my first outside grow, will grow 2 Blue Dreamatic and 1 each outdoor strain, strong stuff from phoenix seeds, weather is really nice now, seeds should arrive any day. Made my own compost from old leafs, banana peels, veg scraps and coffee grinds. Will reuse my soil once these are finished. I purchased a steel screen that I use to sift the roots out of my soil, it also takes out the bigger perlite pieces but that is okay, I just replace. Stay Healthy Cheers
Not just cutting the main growth coming out but the whole main, just a regular ol' topping i want plenty of lower branching to fill out the scrog net. the difference between the sizes is oustanding though just the leaves on the lower branching of the monster is about the size of the biggest leaves on the runts already its like 2 - 3x the total size lol. im interested to see how well an auto does outdoors, isn't a bit late for planting though, most people i know start planting in april, but then again i live in california so the heat is already here. Another good thing to add to the compost is worm castings if you're able to get some my aunt showed me how good worm castings and actual worms are when teaching me how to grow different vegetables and i was very impressed with the results.

Update on the flower room may 21 2020 girls are getting denser every day but it's still early in flower so I'm expecting them to put on quite a bit more size

MoldyBroccoli, Great pics, they are really stacking up and getting lots of frost. Thanks for the info, will see if I can find some worm castings around here. Summer is just starting here, this is when most start to plant in Ontario, Canada. I think that Autoflowering strains are the way to go here in Ontario, Plant now and get a crop in 2 or 2 1/2 months. Could even plant another batch after that. Are summers are to short and cold for photo-period dampness and cold often will ruin harvests. Cheers

Got some green one's on deck saying put me in coach I am ready to play. Lol Good thing you got a bigger tent. Lol

Got some green one's on deck saying put me in coach I am ready to play. Lol Good thing you got a bigger tent. Lol
Good thing I got the outdoors too, I just moved one of the dosidos over to my aunts place to grow along with the other 2 plants I gave her. So I'll be getting half of the weight at the end for giving her 2 plants and letting me grow one myself over there

You sure have the strains Washing Machine, Lol ZDF and Dosidos, Jack Herer. Wow Your going to have to go buy yourself a labeling machine at this pace. I like the cages, did you go the full 4 ft in height? I have been cut by that wire years ago, the spot where you have the opening cut, I suggest you put some tape over the spots where you clipped the wire, man that stuff can be sharp. You will have more smoke than a forest fire. Just dropped 2 fast buds Blue Dream, 1 phoenix seeds outdoor and 1 phoenix seeds big yield into water jugs today. They will be going in my backyard soon. Still waiting for my Diesels to ripen, keeping a close look on the tricones, leafs are all still healthy and nil amber showing and still some clear, one more week I think. Not doing the water only for 2 weeks this time, I like the idea that I am not starving them and giving them all they need to make some budd. Trying to max the yield, in this far might as well see it to the end. Cheers Great pics P.S. I will take some pics of my plants after I take all the fan leafs off so you can see them at harvest time. Cheers again

Back
Top Bottom