Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

I started The slurry test this morning by the time I'm done my appointment here (getting an IV treatment full of vitamins my Naturalpath recommended) The slurry test should've settled and I'll be able to give you the number. I should be back shortly I'll post it as soon as I get there. If you don't mind me harassing you I'll tag you and then I'll go from there on what feeding amounts that you suggest. I do see it at the bottom sporadically kind of working its way up.

I am starting to think it needs cal mag and not an increase but we'll see.

Or get yourself one of these

95E83C31-E9A1-43A8-ACE6-2AE8FDD49FBD.jpeg

Really not much of a guard dog, more apt to drown you than bite you, but most people don’t know that and they make a great early warning alarm :rofl:

With him patrolling the property at his leisure, keeps the wild life outta the garden as well.
Omg id
Love to have him!!! Is he yours???
I have a Pitt Bull/Presa Canario. I'm thinking I may get another. I love Pitts so much.

That's not a dog. That's a piece of muscle surrounded by a thin layer of hair.

I love him. That's not mine but mine has a bit more of Pitt head mixed in. Mines 3 years old.
My baby I love him so much.
Mine weighs about 135/140.
They are so smart, just a great breed to have.

we updated our cameras and our alarm system throughout the property, when the techs were at the house installing more I had a hard time not gonna lie controlling him. He did not like the idea of another man being there and him not being with me stressed him out. He was jumping on my glass door to the point that the guy thought he was going to go through it. To be honest so did I, so I had Take him into another room and lock him up so he couldn't see.

He's just naturally a very kind loving dog but he's my baby and protective of his mama

I'm too scared to leave them out at night, people here steal them and use them in fighting rings. I've never forgive myself if something happened to him.

Omg id
Love to have him!!! Is he yours???
I have a Pitt Bull/Presa Canario. I'm thinking I may get another. I love Pitts so much.

Yes that is my shadow, he’s the last of the 6 rescues I had, 5 pitties and a NS Duck Toller who was boss bitch of them all lol

The NSDT was the oldest and she passed a couple years ago at nearly 15 yrs old. The other 2 pitties, I homed with my son and a close friend. After the old girl got too old to keep the boys in check, and with me working on the road for weeks at a time, fights for dominance started and was more than Krista could handle. There were a couple of bad ones.

One of the females came from TN, I believe. She was breeder in a fight ring and had next to no human contact before we took her and she was wild. Took a bit, but she came to trust us and became part of the family :)

That Presa Canario looks like they crossed a Pittie with a Mastiff, another beautiful dog :)

Yes that is my shadow, he’s the last of the 6 rescues I had, 5 pitties and a NS Duck Toller who was boss bitch of them all lol

The NSDT was the oldest and she passed a couple years ago at nearly 15 yrs old. The other 2 pitties, I homed with my son and a close friend. After the old girl got too old to keep the boys in check, and with me working on the road for weeks at a time, fights for dominance started and was more than Krista could handle. There were a couple of bad ones.

One of the females came from TN, I believe. She was breeder in a fight ring and had next to no human contact before we took her and she was wild. Took a bit, but she came to trust us and became part of the family :)

That Presa Canario looks like they crossed a Pittie with a Mastiff, another beautiful dog :)

Ya they can get territorial. I wonder if that would happen if you Got a couple from the same litter? Probably. That's too bad I'm sorry that happened. Mine is a rescue as well I got him when he was a puppy though. He's just my love bug, At least towards me he is.

he definitely keeps an eye out and barks to let me know anything. Until he has me standing right there beside him he'll just keep alarming until I go and see what it is. It's just his instinct I didn't have to teach him anything.

His big brother is a miniature dachshund who is 10 years old. He loves him to bits

Or get yourself one of these

95E83C31-E9A1-43A8-ACE6-2AE8FDD49FBD.jpeg

Really not much of a guard dog, more apt to drown you than bite you, but most people don’t know that and they make a great early warning alarm :rofl:

With him patrolling the property at his leisure, keeps the wild life outta the garden as well.
Ya a lazy dog that is covered in what appears to be his own shit.The smell alone will keep thugs away!

Here we go!!! I am so excited hi have been so busy with the greenhouse outside and also maintaining my indoor grow veg and bloom it has been a lot. And because of that I lost track of all my strains, kind of. I knew I had Sex Wax and I knew I had Kalashnikov, but I totally forgot I had one more Red Afro!!!!

I am almost embarrassed to show pictures of my veg room and my budroom right now because they are so wild. It's embarrassing.
Every cloud has a silver lining. Because these girls have been vegging out since late spring they are massive and I've cloned approximately 25 clones from each plant.

I put the remaining half of the plant into flower. I haven't grown sex wax before so that's exciting this is my third seed of red Afro and the other two were so different However this one will be grown indoors. So I'm sure her colours will be different as well, If nothing else just because the environment is different. I really hope I'm able to get her colour through. I will be dropping temperatures to ensure that happens.... time will tell for her show! Super happy. I thought I only had my clones that I had to reveg so I am so excited right now.

I really don't have any room in my bedroom right now so I am pushing on my plants and 1 gallons into flower to make space for see a red :love:

Back
Top Bottom