Momma's Kitchen Serving: Green Gelato, Sex Wax, Alaskan Purple, Red Afro & Kalashnikov

The clones I took from this group Just before I flip the greenhouse on 1212 some of them have small flower sites I'm going to plant them today and I am going to do an experiment with Colloidal silver. I will reveg the ones that I don't use I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it right away or let them properly revegand then try what are your thoughts? I definitely want to try to get seeds from these plants.

Canadadoes recently did a experiment in his journal using Colloidal silver on one plant and gibberellic acid on another both were successful. I have been wanting to try reversing for pollen but haven't got around to it.

i bought it last year wanting to try it but got busy with life but I love these strains and would like to be able to carry them when ever.

Looking good mama. Somebody decided to steal My sisters meds. Got a big branch, expecting them to come back any day now
IMG_1861.JPG

Looking good mama. Somebody decided to steal My sisters meds. Got a big branch, expecting them to come back any day now
IMG_1861.JPG

Those shits eh! Man that's sucks.
People are so messed up sometimes. Let me know if I can do anything to help replenish. I know we aren't to do that here (not trying to break rules) but let's be human for a moment. Medicine is medicine. Sorry this happened. Keep me posted pls.

My hubby is starting to think we should sleep next to the greenhouse. I'm afraid of that too. Now a property directly behind us is up for sale. Makes me nervous too. Lookie lous.... ya know not to mention the Soldiers out riding around, grown men on BMX bikes, trucks doing slow drive-bys, and people pretending to walk bye. Even though we know they aren't locals. So ya I'm nervous too.

I'm going to buy a baby monitor today so I can listen out there. God help us if someone tries.... it just won't end well for anyone.
Like I said if someone actually needed pot all they have to do is ask ya know? Instead of stealing and making people feel scared in their own space. Makes me so mad to be honest.

I'm sorry Brewster, :hug:

Steel plate on the floor in front of the door and wire it to the house, white wire to the plate, black to the door knob. Won’t kill anybody, but cursing from the shock will wake anybody nearby and guarantee they won’t be able to hold the knob long enough to open the door :rofl:
That's awesome!!!! I wish..... maybe I should do a bear door?

I take no mercy on thieves, I have worked hard my whole life to get what little I have, be damned if some lazy assed fool is going to take it from me if I catch them lol
I feel ya, I feel the same way. Life is short, like why be an assh...during your time here ya know.

Those shits eh! Man that's sucks.
People are so messed up sometimes. Let me know if I can do anything to help replenish. I know we aren't to do that here (not trying to break rules) but let's be human for a moment. Medicine is medicine. Sorry this happened. Keep me posted pls.

My hubby is starting to think we should sleep next to the greenhouse. I'm afraid of that too. Now a property directly behind us is up for sale. Makes me nervous too. Lookie lous.... ya know not to mention the Soldiers out riding around, grown men on BMX bikes, trucks doing slow drive-bys, and people pretending to walk bye. Even though we know they aren't locals. So ya I'm nervous too.

I'm going to buy a baby monitor today so I can listen out there. God help us if someone tries.... it just won't end well for anyone.
Like I said if someone actually needed pot all they have to do is ask ya know? Instead of stealing and making people feel scared in their own space. Makes me so mad to be honest.

I'm sorry Brewster, :hug:

Thanks for the concerns everybody. Should I or shouldn't I That is the question cut early & take my loses or wait & maybe lose it all Still could go 3-4 weeks . Did the same thing last year & took the tops early
IMG_1863.JPG

I think I’d have to wait
That what I been doing haven't give her any water in in a while & with the +36 c days we been having hoping to get the risen production up as it will be turned mostly into oil

Thanks for the concerns everybody. Should I or shouldn't I That is the question cut early & take my loses or wait & maybe lose it all Still could go 3-4 weeks . Did the same thing last year & took the tops early
IMG_1863.JPG
I would wait. Paint some mouse traps green, zap strap the to the main branches underneath, so if
the come a night.... I'm sure youd hear if they are just snapping off branches.The plant will recover.
Unless the dig or cut the stock but then that's a lot of plant to carry around. Do you think they are strays that walked by and saw or a drive by?
is there away to secure around her better? Maybe chicken wire they would have to fuss with that could wake you?

Back
Top Bottom