Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Sorry to hear of your misfortune BW...hopefully the new roof wont take too long and you will be running sooner than later

Thankyou my friend, im literally sat in back garden, smoking a doobie.... And watching my growspace material, go up in smoke !!!!...

The ashes will be dug into veggie patch..... Recycling to the end !!!!

:Namaste:

Nice update Mono. You have some lovely plants there and all so disciplined :cheesygrinsmiley:.

If they misbehave, mono puts em on the naughty step !! :rofl::rofl:

Howdy mono of the glen, i trust all is well with you n yours

Any signs of problems due to the light switching problem ??

Hope not

If they misbehave, mono puts em on the naughty step !! :rofl::rofl:

Howdy mono of the glen, i trust all is well with you n yours

Any signs of problems due to the light switching problem ??

Hope not

Haha, t didn't work with the kids so not too sure how well it would work with the plants haha. All is well here buddy, no problems as of yet... Gutted to hear your space went up in smoke. The main thing is you are free to grow another day. Should have a good few years before needing another roof :):)

Is that right Mono :rofl:

:):) See above :p. Hope all is well with you my friend.

Happy FreetheweedDaze Mono:)....I hope all is well with all in your hood my friend:)

Hey GD, and to you buddy! Hope all is well in your world!

IMG_20150321_175707_hdr.jpg
IMG_20150321_175548_hdr.jpg
Got a few pics of the garden for you guys tonightn. Tomorrow is first flowering feed day so will do a big update then!

Had to pull three males :(. Pesky regular seeds...

Gave the girls a light flowering feed this morning of canna terra Flores @ 1/4 strength, will get some pics a little later on when they are looking their best haha.

Going to build a new veg box today, the dog cage is working but it could be better. Think I will just go for 2ft x 2ft for veg area. Any thoughts? I can tuck this out of the way giving a little more space to work with :):)

Back
Top Bottom