Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Burmese Kush from TH Seeds, this bud has been jarred for nearly a year now :)

WP_20150322_010.jpg
WP_20150322_003.jpg

Going to build a new veg box today, the dog cage is working but it could be better. Think I will just go for 2ft x 2ft for veg area. Any thoughts? I can tuck this out of the way giving a little more space to work with :):)

What light are you using for veg? How many plants will be vegging? Are there any height restrictions?

I only liked that Mono because you caught the male. Just stopping by with my morning coffee to see what's new, have a good day :)

In a jar for a year, now that is a challenge I'm looking forward to. Was just speaking to my old lady last night about me wanting to preserve a few buds of what I'm growing for, longer then usual ;) But a year, I have to get a few harvests going before I'll be able to do that.

Enjoy that bud.

What light are you using for veg? How many plants will be vegging? Are there any height restrictions?

Was thinking of using two 65 watt cfls for veg, until the 250 watt hps is freed up. Currently there is 5 plants vegging, possibly another one soon. No height restrictions but I like to keep the plants pretty short in veg :)

I only liked that Mono because you caught the male. Just stopping by with my morning coffee to see what's new, have a good day :)

In a jar for a year, now that is a challenge I'm looking forward to. Was just speaking to my old lady last night about me wanting to preserve a few buds of what I'm growing for, longer then usual ;) But a year, I have to get a few harvests going before I'll be able to do that.

Enjoy that bud.

Males are a pain brother, hate them haha. Don't generally grow regular seeds, but the afghani freebies were too tempting. I actually forgot about the jar to be honest, it was at the bottom of a kitchen drawer, only found it when we moved house. Many times over the year finding the jar would have been like hitting a gold mine lol.

The talk of Burmese Kush has got me thinking of germinating the last two seeds I have of the strain :)

I think the titles for being the dogs nuts at growing mate !!!

Or could have passed a theeshold on rep points.... Either way, its been earned mate..

Enjoy the kudos my friend !!!!

:high-five:

:thumb: Thanks for the kind words my man, hope all is going well with you. Have you been trying to hurry the roofing work on yet? :):)

A little change of plans. After a few days of discussion between Mrs Mono and I, it has been decided we shall do six plants outdoors this summer. They will be -

2x Frisian Dew from Dutch Passion
2x Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds
2x Critical Sensi Star from Delicious Seeds

:)

Roll on the Summer I say. I can't wait to see the Frisians as I've been thinking of them for myself one day.

A little change of plans. After a few days of discussion between Mrs Mono and I, it has been decided we shall do six plants outdoors this summer. They will be -

2x Frisian Dew from Dutch Passion
2x Tutankhamon from Pyramid Seeds
2x Critical Sensi Star from Delicious Seeds

:)

Nice, I'm doing a Sensi Star myself! It's one of my six ;)

I really want to grow some Frisian Dews, but, I got a lot on my plate, but I'll watch yours and that's on my list next order

Yes, mines a freebie, even better right! I read a lot if good stuff on that strain, good luck and I hope to have mine in the air around may!

Yes, mines a freebie, even better right! I read a lot if good stuff on that strain, good luck and I hope to have mine in the air around may!

Cant beat free seeds :). I'm looking around the same time, for putting out that is. Got them growing under a cfl for now :) hope all I well with you matey :):)

Back
Top Bottom