Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Hiya mono.... Hope all is well with you n yours

Bit of bad news.... My grow is not gonna happen, for this year at least.....

Just found out that we are getting a new roof !!... Timescale for work is 6 months.... And has no set date to start....

Ffs ffs.... Ive just finished recovered the inside, to 4 ply of insulation.... Re routed the power supply, new floor... Thermal sheilding organised....

Now its all gotta be stripped out and removed...

All my hard work has been wasted.... I have nowhere else to grow !!!

Total strip out required coz it will stick out like a sore thumb ...

Im so pissed off its unreal....

:passitleft::passitleft:

That matey, is a total disaster! Obviously getting a new roof is always going to be a good thing, but loss of the grow space for so long! Damn!

Any thoughts on an outdoor auto this summer? Could make it rather stealthy :)

There was a little moisture in the air this morning so mono deemed it far too wet to go to work :p. Definitely a good thing, found out the lights have been going off for an hour or so a few hours after they came on. I've no idea how long this has been going on for, could be a week or so.

Any thoughts? Don't think it would have caused too much stress, or is that wishful thinking? Lol

Going a bit crazy with the camera today so will get a good old picture update later :) hope everyone is well :)

WP_20150316_002.jpg

There was a little moisture in the air this morning so mono deemed it far too wet to go to work :p. Definitely a good thing, found out the lights have been going off for an hour or so a few hours after they came on. I've no idea how long this has been going on for, could be a week or so.

Any thoughts? Don't think it would have caused too much stress, or is that wishful thinking? Lol

Going a bit crazy with the camera today so will get a good old picture update later :) hope everyone is well :)

that's odd. I doubt it'll harm the plants. is it getting too hot and the light is shutting itself off?

that's odd. I doubt it'll harm the plants. is it getting too hot and the light is shutting itself off?

I think it was the timer to be honest. Had the thing for a good four years now. Switched it with a new(er) one today so hopefully that will be it sorted. Glad to hear you cant see it causing any harm to the plants, B :)

glad to hear you already have it sorted out. I changed my timer by 30 minutes because of daylight saving time.

glad to hear you already have it sorted out. I changed my timer by 30 minutes because of daylight saving time.

:)

Ahh thanks for the reminder on that, B. I think its another few weeks for us yet, then is should be getting warmer outside. Your girls are looking awesome matey. Not good to hear about the conditions at your work though, hope you find a better placement soon :)

:)

Ahh thanks for the reminder on that, B. I think its another few weeks for us yet, then is should be getting warmer outside. Your girls are looking awesome matey. Not good to hear about the conditions at your work though, hope you find a better placement soon :)

thanks and yeah me too.. I knew the job was gonna be tough, but I had no idea it was gonna be dangerous.

Any thoughts on an outdoor auto this summer? Could make it rather stealthy

Yes matey, i had a lovely site sorted... South facing, secluded and out of site.... But, the land has been cleared within the last week.... Been earmarked for development.... My luck is crap at the moment....

Ive been keeping an eye on it since last year, in case i wanted to use it..... Amount of footprints, damaged foliage etc etc.... The nettles grew high, giving excellent camoflague too...

Looks like im stuck with street shite again...

The grow space is no more, ripped it all out today !!!

1 positive tho, my idea to make it easy and quick to breakdown, worked !!!

Your girls are looking gorgeous by the way, glad ya day off showed you your lighting problem tho... Could have been disasterous

:Namaste:

Hey Mono:)....I hope you and the Mrs are having and excellent sleep;)....at least i am sure it is around 3-4am there?:).....anyway i wanted to stop in and let you know i have been thinking about you and your girls even though havent been around much:)....Happy growing my friend:)

Sorry to hear of your misfortune BW:)...hopefully the new roof wont take too long and you will be running sooner than later:)

Back
Top Bottom