Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Subbed, do you know to any more completed or incomplete journals that are growing outdoors in britain ? I never knew this was possible with our poor weather. I feel like if i want to do this i should have the ball rolling pretty soon, right ?
Good luck with your adventures anyway mate.

Subbed, do you know to any more completed or incomplete journals that are growing outdoors in britain ? I never knew this was possible with our poor weather. I feel like if i want to do this i should have the ball rolling pretty soon, right ?
Good luck with your adventures anyway mate.

Glad to have you along for the ride :). I'm not too sure to be honest. I mean, there must be people doing it, but I'm not too sure who lol

coming along nicely. you might yield even better if you don't cut anything from your plants and only lst. it's worth a try on one of your girls?

I fully agree, B. On the little ones I really am trying to stunt them as best I can at the moment, without causing too much stress. When the fantastic 4 go into flower they are going to be given the up most care. Not even a fan trimmed... I doubt I can stick to that though, I'm like a mad man with scissors...

Mono, just as a safeguard, do not mix the lime with any other ingredients as it can cause reactions that are not good. If you add a lime spike then don't include anything else in that spike. Use other spikes for anything else you want in there.

I can give you more info on spikes if you need it mate. Just ask.

Thanks again matey. I am going to pick your brains when they are going into their final pots. I really like the idea of the spikes :)

You need to hurry along and get yourself another grow on the go

I know mate, its just not good... All that space and no beans on the go !!!

:high-five:

I know the feeling. Growing is meant to save money, seems to always require some too lol. Reminds me of the old landrovers we have had over the years. Forever sinking money lol

WP_20150313_001.jpg

I fully agree, B. On the little ones I really am trying to stunt them as best I can at the moment, without causing too much stress. When the fantastic 4 go into flower they are going to be given the up most care. Not even a fan trimmed... I doubt I can stick to that though, I'm like a mad man with scissors...

easy now edward lol. you hit your goal last time so I've got faith in you :)

There's something about your sexy sweeties that sure is soft on the eyes...they are so adorable I just want to pat each of them on the head....you rock, Mono, just gorgeous....

Hiya mono.... Hope all is well with you n yours

Bit of bad news.... My grow is not gonna happen, for this year at least.....

Just found out that we are getting a new roof !!... Timescale for work is 6 months.... And has no set date to start....

Ffs ffs.... Ive just finished recovered the inside, to 4 ply of insulation.... Re routed the power supply, new floor... Thermal sheilding organised....

Now its all gotta be stripped out and removed...

All my hard work has been wasted.... I have nowhere else to grow !!!

Total strip out required coz it will stick out like a sore thumb ...

Im so pissed off its unreal....

:passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom