Mono Grows A Kilo :)

The Frisian dew (rear left) is sulking after her feed lol.

Been thinking about the outdoor space. Was going to go with two plants per bed, but I've been thinking if one plant per bed would produce pretty well. More space for them to grow and easier maintenance, just wonder if we would get enough sun to grow plants that big...

What would you guys do, one or two plants per bed?

WP_20150323_004.jpg

I wish I had more space too, especially vertically.

I would do two plants per bed, but I'm pretty new to outdoor growing. since you're starting early each plant may get very big.

Happy Daze Mr and Mrs Mono:)....i have no outdoor exp so i would be of no solid help, but a question that you have probably already answered:)lol....are you vegging them indoors?.......when do you plan on planting outdoors?......like i said you might of covered it already but if you have time and space to veg inside and move out when.....nevermind....do they stretch outdoors when they start flowering?.....i just realized how ignorant i am to the outdoor grow scene.....have thougth about trying one or two but end up too paranoid:)lol.....i was just thinking growing so big inside then moving out with a big head start:)lol.....i will have to sit back and learn:)

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I'm gutted your out of growing action for the foreseeable future bud, is there no ability for a shd grow over the summer? Or an an outdoor stealth grow?

I wish there was a stealth grow spot.. My spot i scoped out was cleared... No power in the shed, its knackered really.... Had to cowboy the roof already... Loads of my painting n decorating kit has been ruined... Both toolboxs had 6 " of water in em, thanks to the shitty roof... My tools of my trade wrecked..

Had tons of luck, all of it bad mate.

Gotta build/buy a new shed... Sort out the shitehole garden out...:):)

When we moved for daughters health, we had to take a unloved shite pit..

All the interior has been done, it was a mess...

Need to sort the garden out... Patio first... So we have at least 1 flat surface area....

Need to work to pay for it, need tools to work !!.... Working on it, but its going slowly..

Looks like im stuck with street weed, spun to within an inch of its existence.... Just aint the same as ya own.

On the polytunnel front, i would go with 1 plant per bed.. More light penetration, no shadowing... Air movement for mould prevention... Jusy to be on the safe side.... Also if they go all mad and turn into trees, you got less tying down to do.... Lets hope they turn into a few mighty oak like trees !!!!.... Be able to smell em down south.

I wish I had more space too, especially vertically.

I would do two plants per bed, but I'm pretty new to outdoor growing. since you're starting early each plant may get very big.

I already have a couple started and two Burmese Kush waiting to break ground. There should be about a months veg indoors before they go outside :)

Happy Daze Mr and Mrs Mono:)....i have no outdoor exp so i would be of no solid help, but a question that you have probably already answered:)lol....are you vegging them indoors?.......when do you plan on planting outdoors?......like i said you might of covered it already but if you have time and space to veg inside and move out when.....nevermind....do they stretch outdoors when they start flowering?.....i just realized how ignorant i am to the outdoor grow scene.....have thougth about trying one or two but end up too paranoid:)lol.....i was just thinking growing so big inside then moving out with a big head start:)lol.....i will have to sit back and learn:)

Hey GD :). There will be around a months veg indoors and I will aim to put them outside around 4/20, should hopefully have passed the final frost by then. I'm not so sure about stretch when they begin flowering, possibly not since they will be mature plants by then... Hmm, looks like I've got a load of learning to do too lol

I wish there was a stealth grow spot.. My spot i scoped out was cleared... No power in the shed, its knackered really.... Had to cowboy the roof already... Loads of my painting n decorating kit has been ruined... Both toolboxs had 6 " of water in em, thanks to the shitty roof... My tools of my trade wrecked..

Had tons of luck, all of it bad mate.

Gotta build/buy a new shed... Sort out the shitehole garden out...:):)

When we moved for daughters health, we had to take a unloved shite pit..

All the interior has been done, it was a mess...

Need to sort the garden out... Patio first... So we have at least 1 flat surface area....

Need to work to pay for it, need tools to work !!.... Working on it, but its going slowly..

Looks like im stuck with street weed, spun to within an inch of its existence.... Just aint the same as ya own.

On the polytunnel front, i would go with 1 plant per bed.. More light penetration, no shadowing... Air movement for mould prevention... Jusy to be on the safe side.... Also if they go all mad and turn into trees, you got less tying down to do.... Lets hope they turn into a few mighty oak like trees !!!!.... Be able to smell em down south.

That matey, is terrible luck you've been having. Really hope it takes a turn for the better soon! Nothing worse than having to buy weed when you know just how to grow your own. Hopefully they will pull the finger out and get the roofing work done asap! I'm sure you will get something sorted out soon my friend :):)

The Frisian dew (rear left) is sulking after her feed lol.

Been thinking about the outdoor space. Was going to go with two plants per bed, but I've been thinking if one plant per bed would produce pretty well. More space for them to grow and easier maintenance, just wonder if we would get enough sun to grow plants that big...

What would you guys do, one or two plants per bed?

WP_20150323_004.jpg

I'm a bit more south than you but I grew some Jamaican Dream in a greenhouse 2 years ago and if I hadn't of bent it, it would have been 10' tall. It ended up about 5' wide.

So there is potential there if you get them out before the end of April with some good growth indoors before that.

Those Frisian Dews are meant to get quite big so one per bed would be my advice.

I'm a bit more south than you but I grew some Jamaican Dream in a greenhouse 2 years ago and if I hadn't of bent it, it would have been 10' tall. It ended up about 5' wide.

So there is potential there if you get them out before the end of April with some good growth indoors before that.

Those Frisian Dews are meant to get quite big so one per bed would be my advice.

Hey bud! Thanks for the info, I had been wondering just how tall plants can get in the UK, only got about 8ft headroom in the middle at the edges its closer to 5ft... Maybe one plant per bed is going to be the way to go, two would cause the one to the outer edge to have very little headroom.

Currently going for April 20th as planting out date, just depends on how cold it is at the time, might have to wait until first week of May. All plants for outside are growing, rooting or waiting to break ground as we speak so should see a good three or four week veg :):)

pretty pistil shots. I can't wait till I can take some pistil shots of my plants.

Back
Top Bottom