Mono Grows A Kilo :)

Thanks for the kind words buddy, glad to have you here. The girls here are currently in the loft, fortunately some boarding had already been done. No carpets up there round here, your going all posh on us! Haha . Have you began to get sick of climbing a ladder every time you want to do things to the room?

It does get on my tits matey... Be better when loft ladder gets put in.... In the future....

The worst of it is done tho.... Twatting my head on roof trusses gets old, very quickly !!!... But now i have straight forward access... Bonus

Wish i could be back downstairs... But.... A little munchkins nicked all the room

:high-five:

Wut ? You started a journal and I only get to learn about this when you are already on page two ? <sigh> ;)

Subbed for sure :)

Thanks for the kind words buddy, glad to have you here. The girls here are currently in the loft, fortunately some boarding had already been done. No carpets up there round here, your going all posh on us! Haha . Have you began to get sick of climbing a ladder every time you want to do things to the room?

It does get on my tits matey... Be better when loft ladder gets put in.... In the future....

The worst of it is done tho.... Twatting my head on roof trusses gets old, very quickly !!!... But now i have straight forward access... Bonus

Wish i could be back downstairs... But.... A little munchkins nicked all the room

:high-five:

Those pesky little ones :p. Got three of the bleeding things in my house haha. I like the loft, for it is far enough away from children, must say its about the only thing I like about it lol.

Yesterday I started making preparations to the outdoor spot for the Frisian Dew. I moved two large 'crates' into the back corner of the pollytunnel. Added some of the previous owners 'organic' soil. Isn't very good at all, loads of stones and looks more like sub-soil. I will amend over the next 6 - 8 weeks with chicken droppings, sawdust and any grass clipings I can get my hands on.

I also have a 50 litre bag of perlite I will split between both the crates :)

WP_20150223_008.jpg

Yo Mono! :Namaste:
Massive bondage in here!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope its not too late for the show?:popcorn:

Well Guys, a bit of a change to the grow already. I say a bit, quite a big change. ..

I closed down the veg area for now. The area was so unproductive and the plants were growing so slowly! I took the 250 watt hps and added it to the flowering area giving a total of 850 watts for flowering.

This also meant I had to move all the plants into flowering, although the space is now quite full :). I moved two Tutankhamon seedlings into the spot my wife uses to start veggies so they will be the first lot to go into the new veg area.

As for the kilo girls, these will be Frisian Dew like planned, pretty much the same plants too, although I will be starting over with them from clone. Will take the clone as soon as the donors show their sex. Seems to be a safer way to play it since there is only two plants in the race for a kilo, not much good if one is a male :)

Nice set up you have, Mono. How's the frisian dews??

Nice set up you have, Mono. How's the frisian dews??

Thanks Buddy! Frisians are doing well :). Flowering the current two now due to a bit of a change up. I will take a clone as soon as they both show sex so can guarantee 100% females before vegging for the summer season.

Going to need all the luck on my side to pull a kilo from two plants :)

Looks good man looking forward to seeing the kilo.

Kilo is a long way off buddy. Looking at October before the weighing is done. Going to base the kilo on two Frisian Dew plants outdoors this summer :)

I think I need to sort out some form of veg area pretty sharply, unfortunately I have a habit of using things lying around, making a half decent job then forever tinkering with it. This time I need to get it right.

On the other hand in 4 weeks we should have more than 12 hours light per day and by the end of the current flowering cycle days should be getting warmer. Maybe i can veg outdoors all summer and flower indoors. Or is that just totally backwards?

Man, I like that poly tunnel. I was thinking of something like that. Around here in the summer we'll occasionally get crazy weather patterns. Heavy rain, winds, it's just unpredictable and can run havoc on a grow.

I've got the rebar and pvc to make a tunnel. Now that I'm legal maybe that is a solution....

Good stuff!!

What mil or thickness poly do you use? Is it greenhouse poly? I'm not even sure I know what that is, but I assume a bit thicker???

nice grow spots. I would get that dead plant out of your outdoor area because it can attract disease.

Back
Top Bottom