Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

Remembered his name now too. Defo smoked a joint with him....maybe even some soft black. Would be a shame if the only weed he'd smoked was soap bar!!

lol..I remember that's all we could get at one time(soap) n most of it was shite. used to love a bit of gold seal though but very rare.

Subbed buddy :)

Hiya light addict.... I shall be studying your training techniques... Couldnt remember whos training i wanted to study ( been away for awhile), then a relatively new grower said " have you seen this guys work ",, hell yeah, i voted for your " tut"...

So nice to see you still about and smashing it in your grows

:Namaste:

lol..I remember that's all we could get at one time(soap) n most of it was shite. used to love a bit of gold seal though but very rare.

Havnt touched solid for years... Best stuff ever was some golden i had.... Holy moly, that was good shit...

Just makes me cough like a mad man.... Hence why im a 'erb only guy now. :cough::cough::biglaugh:

Thanks for keeping the journal busy without me guys ;) I'm starting to think that going back to college was a bad idea, seems to take up so much time...

Welcome to all the new and old faces, glad you are all here!! So i'm still feeding at full strength but switched over to cannas coco specific nutrients to speed her up a little. Opening her up seems to be a fruitless mission as by the next morning she has filled the space :). Probably the first grower to complain about rapid growth lol

6 litres of nutes a day is still the magic number ;)

Anyway, some pics :):)

image2493.jpeg
image2491.jpeg
image2492.jpeg
image2494.jpeg

On Saturday (7th) I'm going to move her and the tent to another room in the house, so giving her a little time to recover from any stress, we are looking at another couple of weeks of veg before flowering.

I've been having a wonder though... Hopefully there isn't too many branches too tightly packed together given the last grows mould problems.

image2493.jpeg

What an incredible beauty! That main stem is really more of a trunk it is so big.

Quick question on your nutes/watering. When your plants get large, do you still let your roots go fully dry before watering? That has always been my way, but now I see the SWICK technique and others that seem to keep things damper than I have in the past. Am I holding on to an old concern with this one? When I think about it I haven't really seen a fully going plant suffer from overwatering.

Your 6 Liters a day in nutes is way beyond even what my biggest girls have drank!

:thanks:

She is going to be a sight for sore eyes when she starts flowering.

We should starting bets on how many tops she will spit out.

Mono
She looks like 36 tops from here. Possibly more.
Canopy looks mint. Well done. Her wingspan is ridiculous.
That's a 4x4 tent right? Wickedly awesome. Reminds me of my TH seeds bubblegum I'm running.

Thanks for keeping the journal busy without me guys ;) I'm starting to think that going back to college was a bad idea, seems to take up so much time...

Welcome to all the new and old faces, glad you are all here!! So i'm still feeding at full strength but switched over to cannas coco specific nutrients to speed her up a little. Opening her up seems to be a fruitless mission as by the next morning she has filled the space :). Probably the first grower to complain about rapid growth lol

image2493.jpeg
image2491.jpeg
image2492.jpeg
image2494.jpeg

Hi mate.... What a stunner.... She is getting massive

She must be scottish too.... 6 litres a day, thats a lot swally !!!! :rofl::rofl:

seriously tho mono..... :jawdropper::morenutes::morenutes::adore::adore::adore:

Mono,

I went back and read over and I can't find out where you might have said when her Birthday was? How old is she now? I am watching this close as I may just totally copy you the grow after my current one and see what happens. Do you mind some flattery through thievery?

Bob

What an incredible beauty! That main stem is really more of a trunk it is so big.

Quick question on your nutes/watering. When your plants get large, do you still let your roots go fully dry before watering? That has always been my way, but now I see the SWICK technique and others that seem to keep things damper than I have in the past. Am I holding on to an old concern with this one? When I think about it I haven't really seen a fully going plant suffer from overwatering.

Your 6 Liters a day in nutes is way beyond even what my biggest girls have drank!

Thanks Bud ;)

When I'm growing in soil, I allow the plants medium to dry completely between watering, and alternate feeding to every second watering. So usually the plant is fed twice a week.

With this plant, I'm growing in coco. So watering at lights on and half way through with approx 3 liters every time. Feeding with full strength canna nutrients each time :)

She is going to be a sight for sore eyes when she starts flowering.

We should starting bets on how many tops she will spit out.

Mono
She looks like 36 tops from here. Possibly more.
Canopy looks mint. Well done. Her wingspan is ridiculous.
That's a 4x4 tent right? Wickedly awesome. Reminds me of my TH seeds bubblegum I'm running.

Thank you very much for the kind words guys. I've barely trained this plant (other than the time it spent under a screen) so very pleased with the amount of tops. I've also only topped once, so should see some nice long colas forming

Tent is a 4x4, yup. Moved her under the stairs on Saturday to a space 4 x 5. Really pushing it for the 600 watt hps but hopefully it will give enough extra air space to ward off any mould problems.

Mono,

I went back and read over and I can't find out where you might have said when her Birthday was? How old is she now? I am watching this close as I may just totally copy you the grow after my current one and see what happens. Do you mind some flattery through thievery?

Bob

I have no idea how old she is to be honest, she was germinated around two weeks into my last grow, which was pulled at around 8 weeks so I would hazard a guess that she has been in veg for about 8 weeks, plus a week of seedling growth... Everything was done to slow her down at first, roots of leaves ;). The count down has now begun though and looking at only 9 more weeks of life for her ;)

Have you got detention again ol chap :laugh::laugh::passitleft:

Hope all is well with you n yours.....

Cant wait to see the size of her at next update....

:morenutes::morenutes:

All good here bud. Although the intranet has been down since Thursday lol. Felt like detention haha.

Grow move went very well, she is now in her new home... Under the stairs instead of a room up stairs, bloody awkward thing to move that's for sure.

On another note, only two more days of my community payback to go then that's wrapped up too, before it decided to snow. Quite chuffed in all. How's things with you mate? Fully settled into the new place?

Back
Top Bottom