Mono's Monster - One Plant - 600 Grams

I use wire hangers to make a grid in the coco so I got places to anchor my garden wire
20150928_171242.jpg

Or get a tomato ring if you need something higher up

I love tha idea bro! Mommy dearest hates wire hangers anyways so this gives me something to do with them haha

Hey mono that's a very nice plant you got there...hope you don't mind me popping in to check it out. A gram a watt would be some result, I hope you get it buddy. At least you shouldn't have any serious heat issues growing in Scotland during winter, how cold does it get when lights off btw? 600g of quality herb, what a start to the new year lol!!
:thumb:

Just had to pop in & say after seeing this beauty in POTM i'll have to follow along to see the results :thumb:

Been thinking about doing a large scrog myself which i may well move away from my normal method of soil growing more likely looking at NFT at the mo.

Be interesting to see results to which i hope you enter her again when later on in flowering !

Been thinking about doing a large scrog myself which i may well move away from my normal method of soil growing more likely looking at NFT at the mo.

Would love to see more NFT grows on here......feel free to geez a shout if you get a journal going or if I can be any help. I've got 3 NFT tanks going but am thinking about trying aeroponics to see if that's even crazier :)

Anyway, Mono buddy, I just had the bizzies round investigating thefts......here's hoping they don't come back eh! Thought I managed to hide everything weed related but after they left I spotted a ripped rizzla packet in a rucksack that was open and in plain sight.

One of them looked familiar though......I might have smoked a joint with him at high school:laughtwo:

Would love to see more NFT grows on here......feel free to geez a shout if you get a journal going or if I can be any help. I've got 3 NFT tanks going but am thinking about trying aeroponics to see if that's even crazier :)

Anyway, Mono buddy, I just had the bizzies round investigating thefts......here's hoping they don't come back eh! Thought I managed to hide everything weed related but after they left I spotted a ripped rizzla packet in a rucksack that was open and in plain sight.

One of them looked familiar though......I might have smoked a joint with him at high school:laughtwo:

Thats classic, tokin at school... Now a rozzer....

Hope they stay away dude, its the same sort of approach that they used on mono... Sneaky bastards

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom