Mr. Keller's garden of Eden

mrkeller

This is actually my 3rd grow. It is however my first serious grow. Before I just planted them indoors and let them grow. I never stuck with it until now. I'm running a cheap setup. I think I have spent around 100 US dollars on my setup. The seeds I'm using are just bag seeds. I want to make sure my setup works before I go on to using good seeds. The only bad thing I can see that is wrong with my plants is they stretched early on. You will see that buy the pictures that I switched my lights. The stretching has stopped and the leaves are getting much bigger. I didn't start the pictures at day one because I couldn't find my camera. But I did get pictures within the first week.

Week #1
HPIM0544.JPG

week #2
HPIM0561.JPG

week #3
HPIM0570.JPG

week #3 again
HPIM0573.JPG

The stretching is from the light being too far from the seedlings. They are most likely close enough to the light now, since they have stopped stretching. Next time I would start them out closer to the light. ;-) Nice color on them!

Right now I'm running 5 24'' fluros. I'm going to lower them tomorrow. It's night time for them now. And yes I do have a fan. It's to the left of my plants. I know people don't like Miracle-gro products, but I'm using their soil and I have Bloom booster. I'm going to give it a shot with this grow. I'll most likely be changing to a different brand. Or just make my own blend. My grow spot is actually pretty simple. I have pulled my dresser away from the wall and lined everything with white plastic (trash bags if you must know). I would have taken a wide shot of it, but I'm a young bachelor and I don't keep things the nicest, that and it's in my bedroom and not just anyone can see where the magic happens. Although I am taking applications. It measures in inches 48hx40Lx22w, my grow room that is.

I started 4 more seeds and 3 of them have sprouted today. I'm pretty happy with that percentage. I'll have pics up soon.

Although I am taking applications. It measures in inches 48hx40Lx22w, my grow room that is.
A good sense of humor mrkeller, The area is adequate to grow in yes. I appreciate the ingenuity it takes to make it happen for you. Hempy Growing.

Thanks. Yeah, the humor runs in the family. Throwing together my grow room was the easiest part of everything. Oh and I will have pictures of the new ones shortly.

I have a few more pics. I'm still running 18/6 with the lights. I have lowered my lights since the last time I posted.

week 4 wide shot
HPIM0615.JPG

close up of plant #1
HPIM0616.JPG

close up of plant #2
HPIM0617.JPG

the runt
HPIM0618.JPG

This picture is crap, but I was wondering if anyone can tell if that's male or not. I have a very strong feeling that it is. I have another plant that has the exact same thing.

HPIM0624.JPG

So I should probably cut them down. I have 2 plant's that are showing those. I have grown before, but never made it to the sexing stage. I was a teenager the last time i tried, and well that never worked out. So please anymore help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom