Mr. Keller's garden of Eden

Thanks. I'll have pics of my other females tomorrow. I have a clone that i took, but it's not looking so good.

Yeah, that's what I hear. I gave it a slight tug and it felt like it had roots. So who knows. But yeah I'll have pic tomorrow.

My advice is to keep it simple. There is no point in spending alot of money your first time around, unless you know absolutely know what you are doing, IMO.

Here are my other females. I haven't really talked about them alot because they were basically an experiment. At first she stretched real bad due to lack of light. At first I thought she was male, but then I seen hairs. So I decided to top her and root the top. Since I have topped her she has done great.

HPIM0714.JPG

HPIM0717.JPG

HPIM0716.JPG
:bigtoke:

Thanks for the rep. I trimmed my clone right before that pic. the two lower sets of leaves were sagging real bad. And I figured with less big leaves on the bottom to stress over the better it would recover from the whole process.

+Rep looking real good the plant looks similar to mine when they were younger! oh and i like the fan! same as mine! they work real good! keep up the good work! Oh and you think i can root my top as well? what are the benefits?

Yeah you can root your tops. I got my root growth hormone at walmart. I'm not 100% on the benefits, but I know when you clone that you will know the sex, and i'm pretty sure it keeps the strain strong. and also you don't have to worry about germination.

Ok so here is my weekly update. My big female hermied on me, but I don't care. I'll take the seeds. I found some milky white trics so I'm starting to flush now. Here are some pics. Oh and I added another female to the flowering chamber.

HPIM0795.JPG

HPIM0796.JPG

HPIM0801.JPG

HPIM0803.JPG

HPIM0804.JPG

HPIM0806.JPG

I have more pics, but I don't have the time. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom