Mr Nice - Shark Shock - Grow Journal 2011

SHRKicey_5_.JPG

Hey CH, she is looking frosty! I have the same problem that you are having, I'm having it because of some cheap pellet fert that I added in the begining, they are about a week ahead of you..

You could be having a Nitrogen Def. in flower, What you using again??

I think ive cracked it.
Im feeding high levels of bloom nutes too soon and reducing the nitrogen levels too much.
I should be able to tweak things to correct the problem if thats the case.

Im using GH flora bloom and some phostrogen (complete feed) but i dont think mixing them its the way to go.
Next run i will grow 1 shark shock clone, start to finish with phostrogen to see what the results are like....maybe i can save money if it works well!! :)
I will feed the other plants with GH flora nutes (grow/micro/bloom).

At last, ive got a plant thats finishing on time, the seedbank say 40-50 days so i will take it to just over 50 days (8 weeks)

Im already smoking some and its nice quality bud, kicks ass with SLH for power and has a old school hashy/skunk taste....yum :bong:

Day 46 of flowering today, i will flush with plain water 5 times over the space of a week and then chop when the soil is completly dry.

The black widow's(female) are looking great too, im in love! they are just about to burst into flower and will soon have all the flowering space to themselves.

I will get some pics up later :peace:

Very nice frosted nuggs!

:thumb:
She aint half doing her thing in the last few weeks, ....putting on the weight and im getting nice pinkish buds/pistils showing up.

Im also out with my dates, im a week further forward than i thought i was, today is day 54 of flower!!.....one more flush should do it.

Its so strong im going to chop it tomorrow.
I wont like it if its any stronger and i never thought i'd say that about a plant im growing....

I totally forgot i had a microscope...ill have a peek at the trichs

Looks good, sounds crazy too.. maybe you could mellow the smoke if it gets more amber???

I never thought of that Sisco!......Although from what ive heard that wont be the case, tale's of grown men being reduced to a pile of rubble after a few tokes. i can see why!....its sneeky, very sneeky!!

Well i think i will finish up this journal but i would like to do another soon, im looking into a bigger and better set up all round and i must get my nutrients/grow media sorted out and do things right!

I would like to grow all these strains i have/will have soon in a SOG.....

Black Widow (mns)
Shark Shock (mns)
Devil (mns)
Mango haze (mns)
Super Lemon Haze (ghs)
Silver Pearl (Diamond girl) (ghs)
Cheesus (big buddha)

...HaPpY GrOwInG.......

:420: :woohoo: ......

Back
Top Bottom