LED - High Brix - C'99 - CBD Shark Shock - Afgooey

I haven't used that, Doc released it shortly after I purchased my kit possibly.

I've got enough kit left over to start the next round of seedlings but I'll need to order soon.

I would give some Epsoms as per Duggan's instructions.

What size pot is that C99 in?

*Dig your well before you're thirsty.. :)

I dont know if the kit now includes the WA10x..

Ive purchased several kits w/o it before buying in bulk and have now. :)

Hey guys! Just finished week 6 of flower :high-five:

Not much new this week. Added some Epsom salts the last couple of waterings. All three strains are supposedly 8 week strains so harvest is roughly 2 weeks away.

Afgooey:
IMG_20160320_133744.jpg

C'99:
IMG_20160320_133830.jpg

Cbd shark shock:
IMG_20160320_133912.jpg

We're about 4 days from the estimated harvest date, still haven't received my loupe so I may have to go purchase one locally if it doesn't arrive soon.

The shark has continued to fade over the last week. It seems to be a pretty heavy feeder its usually ready for water 2 days before the other plants when watered at the same time.

C'99 is slightly faded with more visible leaf tacoing.

The small afgooey plant has been fed the same amount of nutrients and is still green and healthy looking.

I've been following the feed schedule i posted a few pages back. Epsom's weren't added until the last 2-1/2 weeks of flower.

The smell and stickiness of these flowers are unbelievable. Next round should be even better!

IMG_20160328_094011.jpg

We're about 4 days from the estimated harvest date, still haven't received my loupe so I may have to go purchase one locally if it doesn't arrive soon.

The shark has continued to fade over the last week. It seems to be a pretty heavy feeder its usually ready for water 2 days before the other plants when watered at the same time.

C'99 is slightly faded with more visible leaf tacoing.

The small afgooey plant has been fed the same amount of nutrients and is still green and healthy looking.

I've been following the feed schedule i posted a few pages back. Epsom's weren't added until the last 2-1/2 weeks of flower.

The smell and stickeness of these flowers are unbelievable. Next round should be even better!

IMG_20160328_094011.jpg

they look awesome!! great job! :goodjob:

That Cindy is gorgeous! :love: Chubby lil thang! :laugh: She phat!

:bravo:

I wish you had a loupe - I bet they can run another week ... :hmmmm:

Can you use your camera or phone (with cozy or another magnifier) to zoom in and check the buds?

Can you use your camera or phone (with cozy or another magnifier) to zoom in and check the buds?

My Android phone man. Set it to highest resolution, set to macro, turn on flash and zoom it in AFTER you take the pictures. If your fans are off, I bet you can get a good look at trichome formation. I find determinations made under LED to be less reliable when checking for cloudiness or color, so I always do my trich-checks right before lights on or right after lights off.

I find it easy to get lazy and neglect turning off lights for pictures and such. But if it matters, do it right. :cool:

Hey guys,

I picked up a 60-100x loupe up locally today after messing around for a few hours with a DSLR and a 20x magnifying lens from a pair of tick pliers with no success haha. I came across an older article by subcool, are these guidelines regarding trichomes still what everyone goes by?

1. Fully-formed but still clear will provide a cleaner ‘up’ high with less sedative effect; this is the best window for heavy Indicas.

2. Fully-formed and turning slightly cloudy or milky; this is probably the best time to pick most hybrids available today.

3. Fully formed completely cloudy or milky with at least 30% of the heads turning amber; this is usually best window for the late maturing Sativa’s such as Haze. This is also a good window when using the plant primarily for Hash production.

The cbd shark shock is about 75% cloudy / 25% amber.

Afgooey is 95% cloudy / 5% clear.

C'99 is 95% cloudy / 5% clear.

I'm thinking the shark and afgooey can get harvested, maybe another week or so for the c'99.

Cindy can turn sedative pretty fast, so you might want to take that one soon to preserve the buzz. I let a Delicious Grapefruit go too long and the smoke has a back end like a hammer. You have a nice buzzy buzz goin' on ... and later you wake up. :straightface:

Those guidelines are kinda odd. Basically, less amber means less sedation/thickness in the high. If you like the relaxing laid-back high, then indicas and late harvests are best. If you want the buzzy energetic high, you like sativas and you harvest before the amber shows up. CBD is also highest in a early harvest.

I'd take the Shark Shock now, then the C-99, and the Afgooey last.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom