Mr Nice - Shark Shock - Grow Journal 2011

My small slh plant @ 60-65 days
slh70_4_.JPG

slh70_3_.JPG

slh70.JPG

Two Shark Shock Clones..... I hope they root!
SSclox21.JPG

Im getting some of the strains ive always wanted to grow latley but what will be better ...
SLH, Shark Shock or Black Widow??
I can't wait to find out.

:hookah:

Started to flower the Shark Shock on 9/5/11, it will show signs of sex soon.
My Black Widow seeds have arrived and i will plant them sometime today so its just a case of waiting for my super lemon haze to finish, i think im at 73 days of flower, my plant must be a 10/11 week pheno.
i will re-veg my small slh plant by leaving a few small buds on the plant for new leaves to grow from, its a good way to keep the strain.
I wont be growing any bagseed indoors but ive got lots outside for a laugh!

Some Black Widow info.......

A most infamous strain that since 1994 has won a number of awards, including the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995, and has acquired acclaim from most corners of the globe — rightly so. It has a pedigree of parentage that combines a Brazilian Sativa with a South Indian hybrid. Basically, it is the original parents of White Widow changing its colors like its company. Indoors 10 weeks of flowering will be necessary to realize the immense resin production. In the northern hemisphere expect harvest around September/October, having planted as late as June. However, there is a chance that rain could reduce the expected yield. A highly recommended strain for amateur breeders — the male being preferable.
Family of breed: Brazilian sativa x South Indian Indica

Breeder: Shantibaba's

Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: Indoors 350/450g/m2, G/h and outdoors 300/400 g/plant

Flowering period: Indoor flowering time expect approximately 8-10 weeks. Harvest date in the northern hemisphere should be by the end of Sept to the beginning of Oct and in the southern hemisphere end of March to April.

Recommendations: For the inexperienced grower to the most advanced grower...but it is all in selection.

Special Notes: Numerous growers world wide who know how to grow will have at some time or other had this plant on their grow list. The plant is vigorous and well scented not to mention it frosts up the last weeks of the flowering cycle. Highly recommended

Booom......:thumb:

Chopped my big SLh!... plenty of amber trichomes....And my Shark Shock is a female......i see tiny little white pistil's!.....

Now i need a male black widow for my little breeding project.

I had to top my shark a week into flower, she was gettin too tall for my space, growing ok though...

DSC000309.JPG
DSC000319.JPG
DSC000327.JPG

nice big fan leaves
DSC000387.JPG

Its nice to get the 2 black widow i ordered to pop....
DSC0004015.JPG

My super lemon haze is alot stronger this time, the buzz lasts for a while. :smokin:

I will leave my small slh plant for another week or so...try it @ 12-13 weeks.
DSC000347.JPG

Hello Crazy Horse,

I'll be around to peep on you :peacetwo:

:thumb:

Anytime sisco, cheers for stoppin by.......

Your Widow looks killer by the way!...

Shark Shock - 3 weeks into flower...
SHark2w_6_.JPG
SHark2w_5_.JPG
SHark2w_4_.JPG
SHark2w_3_.JPG

The 2 Black Widows are 19 days old...

Big Seed
SHark2w_9_.JPG

Small Seed
SHark2w_8_.JPG

This Supa Lemon Aze is soooo much stronger than the last time and its quite well cured now...
SHark2w_10_.JPG

The ladies are looking good. Congrats on the harvest. How's the high? Those buds look tasty :yummy:

Its lost a little of its 'lemon' smell and gained a more skunky smell/flavor now its cured a little but its bliss!...
The buzz is powerfull after only a few smokes and it lasts, it must be the first weed ive grown that's Very potent, i think leaving it longer in flower and switching from cfl's to hps has made a HUGE difference.
The buds from the little plant i chopped @12 weeks are killer, my mate was ill the other night after a bong hit! ha! :)

Its lost a little of its 'lemon' smell and gained a more skunky smell/flavor now its cured a little but its bliss!...
The buzz is powerfull after only a few smokes and it lasts, it must be the first weed ive grown that's Very potent, i think leaving it longer in flower and switching from cfl's to hps has made a HUGE difference.
The buds from the little plant i chopped @12 weeks are killer, my mate was ill the other night after a bong hit! ha! :)

Nice. She sounds good. I'll get around to growing mine someday. My PK did the same thing with her scent. She smells like juicy fruit, but the quick dried sample I took yesterday lost most of her sweet smell and brought out the "Skunk Punch". She's definitely a killer smoke though.

Nice. She sounds good. I'll get around to growing mine someday. My PK did the same thing with her scent. She smells like juicy fruit, but the quick dried sample I took yesterday lost most of her sweet smell and brought out the "Skunk Punch". She's definitely a killer smoke though.

Well i hope you get a good pheno....

Im letting the strain go, after a few good grows its time to move on, no re-veg like i was planning.
There are 1000's of different plants out there to try and ive only grown a few so bye bye SLH....:peace:

The shark shock is looking good bro. Getting nice and frosty.

Thanks ;) I do like the look of her.....but....
The thing puzzling me is the fan leaves,
They are loosing their colour but don't look burnt or un-healthy...They slowly fade to yellow and then i can just tap them off.
All the other leaves look nice and green, the stems are red but i think that's because im near the over-feeding levels, not under-feeding like maybe the yellowing leaves would imply.
Even the pistil's and bud formation in general look killer so i can't quite work it out, ive read that it can be normal for a plant to do this but ive seen other shark shock fans with a shiny dark green, glossy/healthy look.....

I am feeding with veg + bloom nutes.

Is it avoidable? Does anyone have any ideas/info?

Back
Top Bottom