LED - High Brix - C'99 - CBD Shark Shock - Afgooey

Morning guys,

Not much new this week, no waterings or feedings since transplant yet. I'll be applying the brix and destress (Is the destress necessary if plants look fine?) over the next couple days. A bit confused about when the recharge should be applied, the package directions and docs latest instructions are different.

Spent half an hour doing the final topping on the Afgooey and training each plant. I'm liking this training method so far, pretty hands off besides the two toppings and the branch training at the start.

I'm thinking I'll be waiting till about week 8-9 to start flowering the plants.

I've been using distilled water so far but I ordered a small reverse osmosis filter a couple of days ago so I should be able to get that installed next weekend.

Afgooey:
IMG_20160109_090147.jpg

CBD shark shock:
IMG_20160109_085953.jpg

C'99:
IMG_20160109_085516.jpg

Very nice colour,, indeed,, cant advise about brix feedings, others can,, oer you can search it out maybe,,?? Plants will fill that cage wonderfully,, ya,, :cheer:

Morning guys,

Not much new this week, no waterings or feedings since transplant yet. I'll be applying the brix and destress (Is the destress necessary if plants look fine?) over the next couple days. A bit confused about when the recharge should be applied, the package directions and docs latest instructions are different.

Spent half an hour doing the final topping on the Afgooey and training each plant. I'm liking this training method so far, pretty hands off besides the two toppings and the branch training at the start.

I'm thinking I'll be waiting till about week 8-9 to start flowering the plants.

I've been using distilled water so far but I ordered a small reverse osmosis filter a couple of days ago so I should be able to get that installed next weekend.

Afgooey:
IMG_20160109_090147.jpg

CBD shark shock:
IMG_20160109_085953.jpg

C'99:
IMG_20160109_085516.jpg

You can't go wrong going with the instructions. It won't make a huge difference if you go on week 2 or 3. I wish you weren't vegging so long in the final containers. I like to bloom at time of transplant.

You can't go wrong going with the instructions. It won't make a huge difference if you go on week 2 or 3. I wish you weren't vegging so long in the final containers. I like to bloom at time of transplant.

Plants were drying out every two days so I transplanted. Maybe I was a bit impatient :blalol:

I was thinking I'd want then to gain some more height before the switch. I'll see how they grow this week and possibly switch to flower next weekend :hmmmm:

... I wish you weren't vegging so long in the final containers. I like to bloom at time of transplant.

A really great point right there. I know my plants will be in veg about 4-5 weeks longer than they usually do, so I was thinking of going from 1 gal - 3 gal - 10 gal this time myself. I'll keep them in the 3's until I'm just about ready to flip, then into the 10's for a week to hook up then flip.

Plants were drying out every two days so I transplanted. Maybe I was a bit impatient :blalol:

If they needed something every couple of days, I think the up-can was the way to go. :thumb:

Hey guys,

It's day 49 since planting the sprouted seeds. Still no watering this week, moisture meter is reading low with the probe down deep so it'll be any day. I've been applying brix weekly and destress every 10 days. At this point in time I'm mixing 2ml brix/destress to 60ml of water and it seems to be enough to give the 3 plants a good misting.

I did a bit of defoliating throughout the week. I've been reading a bunch of older mainline/manifold/flux style journals and the consensus seems to be to wait until week 10 to switch to flower when growing from seed. I'm considering getting some 10 gallon pots to transplant at the week 10 switch.

Will the plants be fine in 7 gallons or should I upcan again?

Afgooey (Probably not the appropriate strain for this style of growing as its a shorter plant):
IMG_20160116_144840.jpg

CBD shark shock:
IMG_20160116_163847.jpg

C'99:
IMG_20160116_163704.jpg
IMG_20160116_163805.jpg

R/O installed (25 minutes to fill a gallon):
20160114_164252.JPG

Tap vs filtered:
InstaCollage_1452821214000.jpg

Picked up a new toy, Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini with a a rose gold Uwell crown tank. Its my first e cig, I'm making juice with some shatter tonight.
IMG_20160116_164046.jpg

First, your training is impressive. Cindy looks like a sexy spider. :thumb:

Second, that looks like a nice tank/mod. I used mine to quit smoking cigs, and it worked. I'm down to 6mg juice. I haven't had the inclination to follow through with making canna-juice for it though since I got a Mighty I haven't used much else for last few months.

Grats on the RO filter too. Mine made my life considerably easier when I installed it even though I undervalued it at the time. Clean, consistent water is important afterall. Mine makes a gallon of RO in 13 minutes fwiw.

:cool:

First, your training is impressive. Cindy looks like a sexy spider. :thumb:

Second, that looks like a nice tank/mod. I used mine to quit smoking cigs, and it worked. I'm down to 6mg juice. I haven't had the inclination to follow through with making canna-juice for it though since I got a Mighty I haven't used much else for last few months.

Grats on the RO filter too. Mine made my life considerably easier when I installed it even though I undervalued it at the time. Clean, consistent water is important afterall. Mine makes a gallon of RO in 13 minutes fwiw.

I had a pinnacle pro vape for 2 years for flower and concentrates but had to send it in for warranty. Its been 4 months now and I don't know if i'll ever get it back. Was looking for a more stealthy alternative. Ill let you know how the juice goes.

The faucet I'm hooking the filter up to is low flow so that may be the reason for the longer fill times.

I'm happy with the plants so far. Definitely a patience developing hobby :popcorn:

Beautiful training, man! Looks very pro. :thumb:
Remember, the new Destress is mixed at half the concentration of Brix.

Thanks Major! Did Doc make a new destress product or just modify the existing dosage? Both my brix and destress bottles have the same directions. I'll add that to my notes.1/2 oz per quart for destress now :high-five:

I believe it is the same stuff, but if you got it within the last 6 months or so, it is twice as concentrated now.

Day 56 from seed.

Hey guys, nothing new this week besides some watering and foliars.

The C'99 and CBD shark shock have been defoliated about as much as they will be until flower and just focused on vertical growth now. The Afgooey is looking pretty small and is just along for the ride :surf:

Still unsure about upcanning or if they will be fine for the rest of their lifes in the 7 gallon. It's a couple weeks till flower switch, I'll most likely take a few clones at that time and try to fit 5 plants in the flower side next run.

Have a great week guys!

Afgooey:
IMG_20160123_141428.jpg

CBD shark shock:
IMG_20160123_141543.jpg

C'99:
IMG_20160123_141507.jpg

Cabinet:
IMG_20160123_141703.jpg

Lights on:
IMG_20160123_141638.jpg

Looks good man. Nice and clean. Those three together looks like "Greenielocks and the three bears". Only in this case, I bet papa bear's would be in danger.

looks like sculptures so perfect,, ha,, i make rock/steel sculptures,, these are similar to some and give me ideas for others,, great stuff bh,, cheers:Namaste:

Beautiful training!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm a week away from flipping the lights. I got some 10 gallon fabric pots so I'll be upcanning at switch.

I just recently realised I should of had both the switches on my lights turned on after the plants passed the seedling stage to take advantage of some extra kW/hrs :loopy:

I've been using 2.5ml of brix to 75ml of water for all 3 plants. Seems to give good coverage at this stage. Destress is mixed at 1.25ml/75ml.

Waterings tend to use about 6 litres. I'm currently alternating waterings with 1.4ml of transplant or 5ml growth energy/.5ml tea.

Haven't defoliated at all this week. Environment had been stable and the plants look to be loving Doc's high brix mix :high-five:

Afgooey:
IMG_20160130_163225.jpg

CBD shark shock:
IMG_20160130_163317.jpg

C'99:
IMG_20160130_163357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom