LED - High Brix - C'99 - CBD Shark Shock - Afgooey

I tend to upcan earlier than others. They're too hard for me to manage in the smaller pots. I move mine from 1.5s into 6 gallons as soon as the rootball holds together, usually around 50-60 days.

There are two ways to measure dosages - per gallon of soil, and per gallon of water.

I raise individual plants, so I feed per gallon of soil, and I've been using 4 ml of drench per 6 gallons. A quarter dose is 1 ml. Tea is one tenth of that - 0.4ml for 6 gallons of soil.

So your 0.2ml measurement looks right inline for a quarter dose in one gallon of soil. :thumb:

I'd go once with just water though, just in case.

Good evening..and Merry Christmas and A Healthy New Year. :) and great grows! :)

GT, what water quantity do you dilute your nutes with?

Good evening..and Merry Christmas and A Healthy New Year. :) and great grows! :)

GT, what water quantity do you dilute your nutes with?

My city water has very high hardness at 400+ ppm, so I use R/O water mixed 5:1 with charcoal filtered city water, for a hardness around 80. That way I still get some magnesium and other minerals - apparently - 'cause I don't get mag def. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My city water has very high hardness at 400+ ppm, so I use R/O water mixed 5:1 with charcoal filtered city water, for a hardness around 80. That way I still get some magnesium and other minerals - apparently - 'cause I don't get mag def. :cheesygrinsmiley:

since you feed by the pot..how much water are you using? :)

It always amazes me how much water even a dry one gallon pot can absorb,, near half it's volume I bet, maybe even a bit more,, soak em good and dry em better,, seems to work,,,, cheers:Namaste:

Mine seem to take about 1/3 their volume. A 7 gal pot takes about 2 gal water. Right now it takes 9-10 quarts to drench eight plants in 1 gal pots.

Hey guys!
This is the week 5 update since planting the sprouted seeds.

The plants were transplanted last night into their final homes in 7 gallon fabric pots. The plants were drying out after 2 days so i decided to transplant. Unsure if the timing was right but we'll see what happens.

I also started the growth energy and tea drenches earlier in the week. I used 1 ml of growth energy and .1 ml of tea in about 1100 ml of water per 1 gallon pot. I also did the brix spray a few days ago for the first time mixing 1 ml of brix to 30 ml of water per plant. Planning on spraying with destress tommorow using the same ratio.

Roots with flash, each plant looked similar:
IMG_20160102_220610.jpg

CBD shark shock with final topping complete:
IMG_20160102_225951.jpg

C'99 with final topping complete:
IMG_20160102_230052.jpg

Afgooey with only the first topping done:
IMG_20160102_230138.jpg

CBD shark shock stem with flash, purple mean deficiency or just genetics? Possibly waited too long before starting drenches and foliars, leaves are all fine though:
IMG_20160102_230424.jpg

In their final homes with 2 x Mars hydro 144x5 lights shining down on them in the growth setting:
IMG_20160102_221324.jpg

Picked up one of these flairsol sprayers off Amazon, provides a great mist for foliar feeding the smaller plants:
IMG_20160102_230604.jpg

I'll be adding some cages this week to start training them into their final shape.

Edit: Sorry about the sideways pictures. Apparently i need to take pics in the horizontal position on my phone. It doesn't matter if you rotate the image after they still upload sideways.

Looking super birdie,, indeed,,, brix doin ya good, keep er up, and green, cheers pal

Edit: Sorry about the sideways pictures. Apparently i need to take pics in the horizontal position on my phone. It doesn't matter if you rotate the image after they still upload sideways.

Ive had the same issue and it happened after I upgraded to windows 10. Wasn't sure if that caused a setting change or what happened

My pics always uploaded sideways and upside down until I edited and saved the photos before uploading them then they uploaded up right every time.:Namaste:

Looking good, Bird!

I put some cages together today. There's nothing available where I'm located this time of year so I used some 3/32 aluminium tig rod I had left over. Rolled and welded together a few hoops then rolled the one end of the uprights and ziptied together. Should give the 8 main cola's more than enough support.
IMG_20160104_212845.jpg

C'99 tied down:
IMG_20160104_213305.jpg

Had this happen after foliar feeding with brix for the first time. I did get a bit overspray on the top side of the leaves, I'm guessing that's the reason for this?
IMG_20160104_214744.jpg

Gawd I admire someone who can make a thing. :bravo: I'm a maker and fixer myself. :cheesygrinsmiley: All most people can do these days is go buy another cheap piece of crap. :laughtwo: Look at that slick thing you made! :yahoo:

And yeah, Brix burn, no big worry.

Gawd I admire someone who can make a thing. :bravo: I'm a maker and fixer myself. :cheesygrinsmiley: All most people can do these days is go buy another cheap piece of crap. :laughtwo: Look at that slick thing you made! :yahoo:

And yeah, Brix burn, no big worry.

Indeed. Props on the DIY. You must have a lot of room for activities and stuff.

Awesome DIY! Reps.

Real nice neat job my friend,, i have a little frog would attach perfect to the side of that,, cool,, well done,,:goodjob:

A comment re purple plants,, nothing but groovy in my books,, i had one Buddha auto I planted outside way too late last summer,, it was so neat,, darkest purple ever, whole thing,, smelled like diesel, or similar,, got a pic I think,, hang on,, be right back,,,

P11602441.JPG

Does not show the totally purple stalk,, all good, purple rocks,, cheers

Back
Top Bottom