My 1/1/11 New Year Grow Room

sicoh1xxx

i started the new year off right i flipped the lights on @ midnight 1/1/11 1 am growing in hydroton with ebb grow system i am using sinsi advanced product line i have a 1/4 horse chiller @ 68 5 stage r o system 4 x 1000 hps 1 running now 18 hrs getting ready to turn on second i have 4 wall mounted fans 1 inline can fan 8in.ducted to bring in fresh cool air lihgts are cooled 6in ducts exhausted with 6 in fan a giant carbon scrubber and a ac dehumidifer

day_13_in_the_grow_room_013.JPG
day_13_in_the_grow_room_014.JPG
day_13_in_the_grow_room_019.JPG
day_13_in_the_grow_room_011.JPG
day_13_in_the_grow_room_003.JPG

Good luck on your grow. You said on another journal that you are using the dual arc. How long have you used it. And how do you rate it since beginning to use. I have had unbelievable results with this bulb. The light spectrum is blended so well between the shps and the mh that it is like being outside on a sunny day. This is my 3rd grow with this bulb. Costed me 260.00 for 1 bulb. that was the only drawback. I have convinced myself that it is an investment and a gift that will keep on giving though. :welldone:

my dual arc bulb fired up on the first day worked nice the second day i went in to watch it fire up and it wouldnt ignite thats when i read i needed a special ballast wich i will order this week and keep everyone posted the light it put out was very colorful looks very promising

Hi sicoh1xxx

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom