Grow Cabinet - New Years Flip

kurtdirt1

Approximately 2'x3' with CLW Solarsystem 550 (400 watts)

Carbon filter & inline fan will be installed soon. Until then doors stay open in an unused dark room.

Plants are currently in 5.5"X5.5" containers w/Dr. Earth soil and are being fed Dyna-Gro "Grow" throughout flowering

3 Super Glue (King Klone Brand)
1 Super Sour Diesel (King Klone Brand)
1 Grandaddy Purple (King Klone Brand)
1 Dosido (Midnight Farms)
2 Skywalker OG X Grateful Breath (Gage Green Genetics)

IMG_129831.jpg
IMG_129742.jpg

InkedIMG_1390_LI.jpg

I did my best labeling the photos with my laptop touch pad. Not easy at all (for me atleast)

Anyways we are on day 10 of 12/12

I have slight purpling on super glue, ssd and quite a bit on the dosido.

Skywalker OG X Grateful Breath has stretched the most while my GDP appears to be about the same size. Very compact plant that I have never grown out before

I ended up feeding my girls outside of what I originally planned. I currently have four separate areas with various stages/sizes of plants. (so I got a bit lazy mixing up multiple batches)

This cabinet grow is more for fun. I want to see what happens with small plants in small containers with a shit ton of light. This cabinet houses a 400 watt actual draw LED in a less than 2x3 space ;P

I noticed a few bugs under my leaves so I pulled all plants from cabinet & sprayed the undersides of leaves with water nozzle. I waited for them to dry and sprayed undersides of leaves with Ultra Pure Oil. I currently have them air drying and will coat the underside a second time before placing them back in the cabinet (I also wiped down the cabinet)

Skywalker OG X Grateful Breath day 10
IMG_139334.jpg
IMG_139244.jpg

SuperGlue day 10
IMG_139537.jpg
IMG_139433.jpg

SSD day 10
IMG_139745.jpg
IMG_139639.jpg

Dosido day 10
IMG_139933.jpg
IMG_139834.jpg

GDP day 10
IMG_140139.jpg
IMG_140030.jpg

Here are photos of my main run

I have not previously ran any of the strains in the left side of tent....

I caused a huge burn/lock out issue on the super glue girls early in flower. I decided that I would run them anyways and have been fortunate enough to be pulling some frosty flowers ( i think i'm suffering in yield but better than completely losing half my cycle)

Below is shot of the left side. Lots of pretty colors and unfortunate evidence of a shitty mistake that stripped most the leaves off the Superglue's
IMG_146445.jpg

Below is a bud shot from a random Superglue
IMG_146542.jpg

The Mendo Breaths were treated the same and held up to the abuse much better.
IMG_146738.jpg
IMG_146841.jpg
IMG_146930.jpg

Skywalker og x grateful breath with no training (first run looking promising, this plant is in a more aerated soil mix)
IMG_146643.jpg

The right side of the tent is my first run with Gelato, Ghost OG x Grateful Breath, Do-si-do & Clementine (I also have 3 superglues in 2 gallon containers on my 2nd run with them. They are much healthier. Just not far enough for yield comparisons)

I'm running small plants in 5.5x5.5 square containers

IMG_146341.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom