Cpluscote's First Grow 400w Super Sour Kush - Sour Diesel - Lucy Clones Soil 2012

cpl i think a light misting once every few days wouldnt hurt. your right you dont want humidity building up and causing mold, Not sure what your RH% is but in my area its always low so misting them lightly really does nothing it just evaporates. The lower the humidity the better in the flower room but if your just giving them a light mist every few days i dont think it would hurt. the hps light is hot and will probably dry most of the water before it can even evaporate into the atmosphere

Day 39 (16 Flowering)

Not a lot to report. The plants look good. Waiting for big big buds to form.......

Question: I have never grown before, so I know nothing about sexing....(like what the private parts look like for each sex). Do these closeup pics look like I have some hermies, or is that just what female parts look like? I don't see anything like that in the buds or next to the buds. I DON'T WANT SEEDS!!!!

SAM_04771.JPG
SAM_04781.JPG
SAM_04812.JPG
SAM_0483.JPG
SAM_0484.JPG
SAM_04861.JPG

Big strong healthy girls my friend, previous to your misting question is down to personal preference, i don't ever mist with flowers but i have seen growers mist during lights out with some great results i saw a grow once were the roots were fed just water and the girls were foliar fed the whole grow was educational.

Great job!

:Namaste:

Plants are looking lovely C+!! great job on the girls!! Looks like all females to me!!! Cant wait to see how things turn out for you as flowering progresses. As far as your misting question, you should be fine with light mistings here and there.... You may even want to look into using some fulvic acid, carbos and some other foliar nutrients. Kudos!!!

Day 44 (21 Flowering): Alright guys, basically everything looks great besides a few leaves dying at the bottoms of some of the plants. BUT I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH ONE PLANT =X !! oh noes

Pics:

SAM_05131.JPG
SAM_05141.JPG
SAM_05151.JPG

This one plants has basically the whole bottoms half dying. The leaves aren't really turning colors.... they're all just dying..... Some of the plants, this one in particular, seem to have a lot of red stems. What can red stems mean? I really want this girl to recover and it seems really strange that she looks this bad when the rest of the plants look so good. I'm thinking that it could have been her position in the tent. Maybe she wasn't getting enough light down there because she was too crowded in?? Seems REALLY strange =/. I spread the plants out more and evened the two lights out for maximum evenness of distribution of light. I also just flushed them all tonight with 2 gallons each.

Thanks ilikebike!! I have 2x400w HPS in there. I'm glad I switched from 1 to 2. I can't wait either, brother.

Also, I'm pretty surprised at how little extra space I have in there with 8 plants at 16sq ft..... I think I might get a bigger flowering tent after this harvest and turn this one into full time veg. I'd like to do 12-16 plants with another patient I know next time.

Back
Top Bottom