Cpluscote's First Grow 400w Super Sour Kush - Sour Diesel - Lucy Clones Soil 2012

209 Cali G - What kind of cooling/ set up do you have? I'd love to have mine that close, but my room is 84-86 with them 18" away. They went into flowering after 21 days, so their big sun absorbing leaves aren't super mature yet. I'm positive that they would be damaged from heat if the lights were that close. =(
reread, but I do got mine 8 inchs close's to the nearest plant.

No air cool hood, and my temp is the same as your's

Ah I see. Don't you just have one 400w set up? What's your RH like? Nice plants!

hes got 1 400 watt hps and 1 400 watt MH. if it works for him it might work for you if you ease it into it. 18 inches seemed like a good distance for 2 of them but it could get hot any closer so just test it out and decide how you feel about it

day 27: Looking good. I moved the lights down a bit. The closest plants are bout 15-16 inches away from the lights and they seem to be cool with it. The soil seems to be drying much more quickly than it was before. The two taller plants are especially dry, so I'll water them again tomorrow. The short ones will probably be due by then as well. I guess every other day or every three days isn't too uncommon with 30 inch plants.

SAM_04421.JPG
SAM_04431.JPG
SAM_04493.JPG

Been a minute since I've been in your journal and holy snikees!!! Your plants have reached rainforest status!!! I think I even seen some tribes gathering below the canopy!! lol... Great job so far on your grow!!! things are looking very healthy!! Can't wait till those pistil's start poppin!!!! kudos!!

haha Thanks Icemud! I'm more antsy now than I have been during the whole grow. I can't wait for there to be big stanky buds in there! Last night, as I opened the door to my room, I instantly noticed that familiar smell wafting from the tent. I'm super stoked for the next 6-8 weeks!! Pics inc tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone that views and comments! I really appreciate all of your positive energy and help!

Back
Top Bottom