Green Closet's First LED Soil Grow - Blue Dream - Sour Diesel - God Bud

Re: Green Closet's first LED soil grow - blue dream, sour diesel, god bud?

this pic may help, too, good luck green:thumb:

malady_chart41.jpg

Also, I nearly forgot Green. This is one of the best issue solvers I've seen as far as leaf comparison goes.

Thanks so much, I have the three gallon pots from the hydro shop with four big holes around the bottom of the pot so it definitely has drainage, and when I flushed water was coming out. I'll still pull one out of the pot to have a look at the roots and see if they're draining though. I just gave them a foliar feeding of calmag because it really looks like the start of a cal deficiency. I'm gonna have a look at your thread trichomes. Thanks everyone for your help.. :circle-of-love:

Subscribed Green closet, I jump over from Trichomes journal and now I'm here until this get fixed and beyond. Good luck.

Welcome Green Closet have some Reps on me.

Congratulations on your baby.......and your green ones to.

Thanks 60 cal! Your observant, it's good to have you along. I could use as much help as I can get. Trichomes as far as what your saying, I noticed that some of my larger fan leaves that are being affected are showing some minor clawing, but maybe they're just droopy.. I haven't pulled them out of their pots yet to look at the roots because I just flushed them yesterday and the soils still fairly damp I don't know if it will hold together enough for me to pull them out.

Is there any way you can take a photo of the whole plant from both the side and the top? It doesn't have to be a close up macro. I'd like to see the structure of the plant.

Haven't updated in awhile. I've been super busy at home and don't get much free time. Anyway, two of the smaller plants continued to get worse with the brown spots on the leaves and yellowing. So I flushed them all two days ago with a gallon of water each and now they seem to have stabilized.. The brown spots don't seem to be spreading at least. I flushed the biggest girl again today and ill be flushing the two smaller ones again once they dry out a little more, then I'll start to add some of my flowering nutes in very very small amounts so I don't end up with an overload again. Here are some pics of the biggest girl who took the overload of nutes very well you can see she has a little yellowing on her lowest mature leaves. She's also showing pistils already.
image9957.jpg
image9958.jpg

I don't know why that pic is upside down.... I uploaded it right side up... sooooo anyway.
I didn't have time to get pics of the other two, I'll get them asap. Thanks for looking. :Namaste:

Also, what are your thoughts on trimming her up a little bit? Her growth is super bushy, I don't know if I should let her go, or defol her a little bit. I don't want to stunt her growth though seeing as how she's 4 days into flower.. I also want to save some branches to clone when she's around 21 days into flower.

Try loading it upside down next time. LOL...

your plant is looking great :thumb:

Thanks cronic, she's coming along. I'm definitely going to be cloning that plant. from the beginning its been strong and healthy. the other three are smaller and more susceptible to everything that could go wrong. and i may just start doing that bar ha. it seems theres always at least one photo thats incorrectly rotated.

Snapped some pics today while i was watering them.
Here are the two plants that got over nuted.
IMG_035328.jpg
IMG_035423.jpg

Here you can see a lot of the old damaged growth. The new growth is looking pretty good though.
IMG_035520.jpg

Side views.
IMG_035725.JPG
IMG_035830.JPG

Here is my little mutant. This plant is still alive and relatively healthy it seems. It's been weird and droopy since I can remember but it still keeps chugging along.. I'll keep taking care of as long as it's growing.
IMG_035930.jpg
IMG_036036.JPG

Here's big bushy.
IMG_036824.jpg

And the whole family hanging out after dinner.
IMG_036716.jpg

So we both have a mercy grow Green. Your mutant looks a little healthier than mines did at that stage.

Ha indeed Reg, I was looking at your mutant plant a couple days ago in one of your updates. It's good to know there are mutant plants that looked worse at this stage and still managed to produce something. As long as mine turns out female and grows any kind of bud, even small, I'll be happy. Unless it ends up taking too much valuable space or ends up being male, I can't bring myself to chop it.

Hey guys I have some good news, all four plants are girls. :high-five: They are all showing pistils now at day 10 of flower. I was trying to take some photos but they kept coming out blurry. I'll try again in the next couple of days.

As happy that I am that they are all girls, I was only expecting two at the most. Thats why I germed four seeds. I think I'm going to run out of room now in my closet, theres no way I can throw one of them away.. I need to getta grow tent but I'm having trouble finding one thats cheap but also of decent quality. I'm looking for maybe 3x5.
Anybody trying to sell an old tent they don't need?:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom