Green Closet's First LED Soil Grow - Blue Dream - Sour Diesel - God Bud

Re: Green Closet's first LED soil grow - blue dream, sour diesel, god bud?

Congrats on all girls. Not a bad problem to have

Oh I am glad everything seems to be looking up! I was reading the new 420 Magazine news and there is a new sponsor with amazingly good prices IMO. I could be wrong so shop around, but their tents are very affordable. Mind you I have not shopped around for a tent or any of that equipment, but this to my eye looked decent. Ask around too.

Garden Supplies, Huge Discounts, No Sales Tax, Free Shipping - GrowItBest.com

Cool thanks for the new sponsor link.

Tuned in...

Help! I think two of my plants have hermied.
image10317.jpg
image10316.jpg
image10315.jpg
image10314.jpg
image10311.jpg

If they have hermed, is it possible to cut off the branches showing male tendencies and continue growing the plant female portion of the plant?

Okay, sorry for the one word answer. I had a handful of food and was eating. It does look like a male flower, but wait till others weigh in.

What will you do if they are herms?

It's okay, thanks for the reply GF. I will kill them probably. my largest plant is for sure female and not herm, so i don't want these to pollinate her. I'd like to grow them out cause they still produce smokable bud, but I don't have anywhere that I could seal them off away from my other two plants.

Bummer. Growing pot can be pretty fickle. I'm sure Mosanto will come up with a pot which will be exactly the same every time, no possibility of turning or being male or herm. No disease or insects because the pesticide is built in. Yay, it's coming. Thanks Uruguay.

If you keep any that hermie you can collect those seeds because those are feminized seeds. A hermie passes on all female genes to the seed so the seed can only produce females or hermies. Let me know what you decide to do

Bummer. Growing pot can be pretty fickle. I'm sure Mosanto will come up with a pot which will be exactly the same every time, no possibility of turning or being male or herm. No disease or insects because the pesticide is built in. Yay, it's coming. Thanks Uruguay.

Yeah im never smoking anything monsanto. They have done enough harm with aspartame and gmo.

You still haven't explained to me who nor what this is all about Brooklyn. I asked when you guys mentioned it on my thread.

Yeah I had heard that the pollen from hermaphrodites produces something like 90-95% female seeds. That sounds good and everything, but the plants which currently seem to be affected haven't had the most ideal genetics, they've been overly susceptible to just about everything from ph to nutes as well as being pretty small. I'd rather not carry on they're traits.

Well that's terrifying... It also sounds a little ominous how they stated that they are going to ensure that 40% of the worlds cannabis is "in there hands".. Clearly they are trying to replace world wide cannabis intake with their genetically modified plants. That's a scary stuff..

Well that's terrifying... It also sounds a little ominous how they stated that they are going to ensure that 40% of the worlds cannabis is "in there hands".. Clearly they are trying to replace world wide cannabis intake with their genetically modified plants. That's a scary stuff..

They are doing it to food on a gigantic scale now. Most soybeans are Round-Up Ready by Monsanto, which means they can use glysophate on the soy beans to kill weeds, but it won't kill the soybean. Now, knowing that glysophate is a non-specific herbicide and will/can kill anything it contacts, how do you suppose something genetic in the plant to repel herbicide is going to be on our health? That's why I said order your seed, stock up, do not let strains you love to die out and pay attention to the industry as it gets taken over by corporations. FOK. This really annoys me.

So what do you guys think? I can't decide whether I should chop these hermies or not. It looks like only one of my plants is going to be full female. But its my strongest and biggest plant that is female. Do you guys think I should just keep growing them all together and let it all get pollinated? How bad would my buds turn out if I did that?

Back
Top Bottom