Skunk#1, 3x Sour Cream - 400w HPS - Soil / coco

WOW!! The latest pictures really do show the success you are having with the LED's.

It's funny because I have read all sorts of poor ratings and the setups being bagged by the HPS crowd, but your pictures show that it can be done and with great results!!

Thank you for posting your journal.

I started the grow with HPS, so it's not 100% pure LED grow, but still, the nugs have been forming very nicely after switching to LEDs. They say 90W equals 400W HPS but i don't believe it, so I bought two.

Moreover, the perspective is a little bit misleading, the UFOs are about 10cm/6" above the main colas although it looks more like 30cm.

main bud are awesome!!! high contrast when you look to it and to others.
DSC016262.JPG

1-2weeks for the sour cream, 2-3weeks for the skunk. almost ready, bro!

already flushing the sour cream, can't wait for it ;)

Right on. It is easy breezy from here to the finish line. Main issues concern things consuming your buds like mold, bugs, and well yourself! Looking forward to your smoke report NFT.

They look delicious... My buds are just formin n I'm droolin already

Thanks for your comments! Here's the new pics.

Sour Cream, mostly trimmed and ready to be harvested in a matter of days now!
DSC016361.JPG

Skunkie, which seems to have suffered from nute burn. I trimmed most of the burnt leaves but i think i need to harvest it also soonISH. Now i also see it had stretched too much. Hopefully in the next grow i would finally be able to get rid of this problem.
DSC016371.JPG

And a family pic
DSC016382.JPG

This grow is completed! Thanks for everyone who have been following this one.

The plants yielded about 60grams altogether, so not a very big harvest, but it'll keep me happy for a couple of months until my new grow is completed! The next grow i have will be either a pure LED or LED+T5HO grow, and the strain is White Indica. I also have one more Sour Cream seed planted but it hasn't sprouted yet. My next project can be found here:

White Indica - LED Grow 180W - Soil

The skunk was pretty regular skunk high, nothing special, hits in quite discreetly and slowly. Last for 2hrs or so, quite physical high.

The sour cream i grew now was a grade better than the last one, and although the yield was rather small, i really enjoy the high. Quite couchlock-ish, stony, uplifting for the mood, good for meditation and relaxing before going to bed. Not a very social high, and i don't recommend drinkin more than 2 beers after hitting a joint - otherwise you'll risk a chance for paranoia. Also, i don't know if it's just me, but it feels like the tolerance levels don't go up at all, as i've been smoking the same amount for ages and still getting the same ol' high. One of the smoothest smokes ever, hands down. :ganjamon:

congrats on the harvest bro! +rep!

Back
Top Bottom