My 1st Grow (Soil)

Thanks NDW4M. I wanna try get a better camera, so i can take some close up shots for you guys.

Anyways, here are some more pics i just took after i did the repotting.

Photo-0044_6874311.jpg

Photo-0043_4698731.jpg

Photo-00451.jpg

And here is a pic of the bud i been smoking along with my new colour changing pipe. :D

Photo-00521.jpg

Happy smoking guys! Peace!

decent bud ye got ther and the plant looks nice in that last pic. dunno how its going to flower though. i am envious of that plant, very nice.

Well dankcloset. I have got a lot of stoner friends that toke. Me and a buddy just smoked a joint from that big skunk bud. :D

I dunno if its as big in SA as in Holland and other places, but its still pretty big. Its not hard to get hold of nice weed if you got the cash. We can also get White Widow and all those other really naaaaaice strains. :D

I know we have had "stoner" parties where almost every single person blazes. And thats like 100-200 people. We even hot boxed my friends bathroom with 13 people once. We know how to do it here. :)

PS. That pipe no longer exists. I broke it yesterday while i was stoned, it fell out my pocket. :(

Haha, pieces. :(

Anyways, my plant is looking good in the new pot. Still a bit pissed that i planted it at an angle but shit happens. I am told that i can no longer give it Seagro (the nute i was giving it) cause its for the vegetation stage. Which nute should i get for the flowering stage? Anyone know?

Thanks guys. Peace. :D

if u can find any low npk fish fert, sounds like u got the feeding down, try some fish ferts, i went and picked up some alaska fish ferts i havent used them yet, but iam still in veg. iam not all that knowlagable(<~~that how u spell it right?)with the fertalizers, just a helpful suggestion

Alright, thanks guys. Ill upload some more pics soon. Although i dont think its grown that much more. :p

Happy New Year to everyone. Hope you all gonna get as drunk and stoned as i am gonna get. :D

No im not. Hehe. HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D

Whose up for a 420????????????????? :D :D :D

Where did everyone go? o_O

i was waiting on a plant update... hows she doin?

mines a starting to smell now smells good.

also am attempting to do some germinating.

i put like 6 seeds in dirt and six seeds in between a wet paper towl and put a plate on top of it so im hoping i can get atleast one of those mother fuckers to hatch open.

so how is that sun grown plant doing anyways?

Hey thrasher is bud leagal in your regeon? or do people just not care. I am looking forward to the update. Do you know how long untill the houres of the day go to 12/12? I am interested in seeing how this is going to turn out.

Peice
-Brett

Ill update soon, she (i think) is looking better than ever. I am gonna start flowering soon, gonna go past the shop tomorrow for some nutes. :D

Um... weed is illegal here, but my favourite sayings are "Fuck the system" and "Fuck the police" so yeah, i dont really care. And my parents are letting me grow. I am hoping to have a hydro system soon as well. Going to check one out tomorrow.

Ill add updates soon, but the plant doesnt change much in such a short time cause its being grown naturally. So its gonna take a while to get where i want it. ;D

thr4sh3r said:
Ill update soon, she (i think) is looking better than ever. I am gonna start flowering soon, gonna go past the shop tomorrow for some nutes. :D

Um... weed is illegal here, but my favourite sayings are "Fuck the system" and "Fuck the police" so yeah, i dont really care. And my parents are letting me grow. I am hoping to have a hydro system soon as well. Going to check one out tomorrow.

Ill add updates soon, but the plant doesnt change much in such a short time cause its being grown naturally. So its gonna take a while to get where i want it. ;D

Are you gonna keep the plant outside? If so, then you have no control on when it flowers. It's up to mother nature to decide. It should start to flower a couple months before fall I would think. I'm not sure on that though. I have never grown outdoors.

The reason why I asked was because it sais you live in SoutAfrica, if thats really where you reside.

Back
Top Bottom