Web's 1st Grow

Evening 420,

Im not a happy chap today :( I think one of my plants is either full blown male or has turned hermy on me!

Can anyone help with determining this please Heres some pics, Ive isolated the plant in question, it was a mystery seed that just popped up from nowhere so I thought bonus! Thoughts please guys and what to do with it if im right??

IMAG18155.jpg

IMAG18143.jpg

IMAG18165.jpg

Im pretty sure its bad news but I dont think they have burst yet so im hoping my feminised girls will be ok?

Many thanks for any help or advice

Cheers Web :reading420magazine::thanks:

No expert as you know but I think your right :'( that second photos pretty close to what I seen with my males :(

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Thought as much mate :( what did you do with yours? There's not loads of nut sacks on it just the odd one here and there the buds are a weird shape though as well, seems a shame to waste it/him/her?

Ive put it in a separate room inside a cupboard for now but it's far from ideal.

Double gutted as there was a small runt i nurtured in the same pot thats deffo Female :(

Best roll a J im feeling stressed Riley

Cheers Webby

Hey there! I never really messed with Hermie plants but I always thought what if you just keep cutting them off?? Eeh might work. You never know if you got them all or if your missing a few and boom you got seeds. Well I really glad to hear you caught that bugger early.

Peace out!

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there! I never really messed with Hermie plants but I always thought what if you just keep cutting them off?? Eeh might work. You never know if you got them all or if your missing a few and boom you got seeds. Well I really glad to hear you caught that bugger early.

Peace out!

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I hope so Scrappy ...

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

True genetic Hermaphrodite so i believe

...all that remains is what do I do with it now??

Answers on a postcard

Cheers webby :420:

Hi 420

After this weeks drama a bit of good news! The Tric's are stacking up on my remaining 8 ladies :)

SingleShot00004.jpg

Every days a school day as they say.

KIG 420 Web :thumb:

Hey web Looking good. I say let it finish if you can keep it separated. Even if it's seeded its still smokable/edible, why waste it?

I have done BF mate, smell is an issue I think it only got the one it shares a pot with (which is 100% fem) so some good might come out of it after all .

I'll keep you posted .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom