ItsNatural's 1st Grow - Mars LED 192x5 Reflector - Mars 3x3x6 Tent

Thank you kind sir. Anyone wanna take a guess at how much it will be. Im guessing 5 zzs. Im hoping for 6.

In other news. I made my nute mix yesterday for LS2. Mix went into a half gallon of water.

1tsp CATALYST
2tsp BLOOM
2tsp BIG BLOOMIN GUANO
3/4tsp HI-BRIX

Im going to go feed her here in a bit. ill snap some shots of my nearly empty tent and LS2 then. Here are some pictures of my next crop.

20160509_122950.jpg

well thats it for now.

Beautiful job man! I was thinking 5-6 too not bad for your first run! I just flipped the bloom switch on my 192x5 I'm excited to watch it go I had fun watching yours!

image11929.jpeg

Yea Im really really hoping for 6. That would put me at about 2 per plant. But more importantly, the way I got things added up. I will need about 8 zzs to make it to next harvest. Which is really the main thing. I dont sell anything so Its all for me. :) But I would prefer not to have to go buy anymore, so I need enough to last till next harvest. Im not sure what most noobs pull their first round but I would assume its about what I got. I cant wait until I can one day come close to a gram a watt. If I pull 2 a plant it would put me at about half a gram per watt. It would be nice to pull enough one day that I could experiment a little and not worry about having to make next harvest.

Your scrog looks great. Plants look very healthy. Dont take off just yet, We still got 1 more girl to harvest. But she is apparently a long flowerer. She is on week 10 right now and looks to still have a couple more weeks left.

Fed LS2 yesterday. Unfortunately It got pretty hot in there yesterday. Up to 99F. I got a small clip fan pointed right on her. And a wind machine blowing air out of the room into the rest of the building. It was a hot and Muggy day yesterday but it was much hotter in that part of the room. Remember that My grow room is a 8x14or15. Located in a building that is all open but has 1 room. In that room theres a couple covers hung from ceiling to floor blocking off 1/3 of the room. That is where the big tent is. It was set up like that for winter to keep heat in. Now I keep half the cover pinned back to let the room breath. And to help it breath I have the big wind machine located under the pinned cover so its pulling the air from that part and blowing it out the door of the actual room.

So the rest of the bulding was about 85-88. My other tent, located in the open part of the room against the other wall. Was at 88F. I keep the covers hung so the light from the small tent doesnt affect my bigger tent. Plus it allows me to keep the door to that room open so the air can be blown out of the room. Without the cover, the door being open would let in light to that room, not much, but a little. And my big tent has had light leaks since I bought it. It also has came apart a little at one of the seems buy the zipper door.

The reason I blabbed on forever was so you all had all the info and could maybe give me some suggestions on keeping it cooler in the summer. Should I blow air out of room or in? Is it a must I get an air conditioner. I would prefer not too. Money for 1, and it just seems a little obvious. I dont know If I can explain why I have an air conditioner in there. Any thoughts. Also how bad do you think its messing with my LS2?

UPDATE:
109 Days From Seed.....66 Days In Flower

Today I gave LS2 half a gallon of water. I also made nutes up for Sunday. That will be the last batch of nutes I give her. Tuesday will be 11 weeks. I am going to let her go to 12 weeks and then chop her. I cant believe she has taken this long. But I dont wanna complain either because she is STILL stacking. I will try to get a nice picture of some spots you can clearly see where she is stacking. And these are new. Trust me. I stare at this chick 2-3 times a day. Checking on things. I have some pictures from the other day. Yesterday I think. I will try and get those stacking pics later.

20160511_171842.jpg
20160511_171848.jpg
20160511_171852.jpg
20160511_171858.jpg
20160511_171924.jpg
20160511_171929.jpg
20160511_171939.jpg
20160511_171946.jpg

Any suggestions????

Here is the next batch. 2 Lemon Skunks, 1 Money Maker, and 1 Truthband

20160513_125017.jpg
20160513_125012.jpg
20160513_124804.jpg
20160513_124816.jpg
20160513_124824.jpg
20160513_124914.jpg

As for the dearly harvested. It could not have been worse weather really. Freaking humidity up in the 70s. Its down in the 50s today. So far they have been drying for 3 days. I think its gonna be a long dry due to the humidity. They are still fairly wet. But have lost half its size. (Seems like anyway) Remember I left most the trim on. This seems to be a controversial topic. Once side says trim before you dry it and the other side says trim it after its dry. Im going with after its dry. I walked into my building yesterday and it smelled like hay. I was SO SAD. I did some research and its most likely due to leaving the trim on and will go away after trim and cure. Im hoping so. I mean it smells like hay, but if you touch a nug, its stinky. :loopy:
Anyway, thats where Im at right now. Just waiting. And trying my best to take care of the new comers.

I've heard you lose a lot of weight drying... Are you going to post dry weights? I'm curious to see what you pulled I am trying to keep my expectations to 1 oz per plant and anything more I will be more than happy with but I just want to grow some quality smoke...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've heard you lose a lot of weight drying... Are you going to post dry weights? I'm curious to see what you pulled I am trying to keep my expectations to 1 oz per plant and anything more I will be more than happy with but I just want to grow some quality smoke...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea I Am going to post dry weights. Regardless of how bad they are. LOL People deserve to know. I was trying to keep my expectations to about 1 1/2 ozs per plant but was REALLY wanting 2. I think I will be more around the 1 1/2 area but we will see. Leaving the trim on plus leaving all the branches on, is really slowing down the dry but thats good. I am hoping for a 7-10 days drying stage. So far I am on track. They are starting to feel dry but the small stems are still bendy and not snappy. Today is day 4 of drying. Then I will manicure them and pack them in jars. I will weight them then. Then I will let them sit for a couple weeks at least before I even try them out.

Yea I Am going to post dry weights. Regardless of how bad they are. LOL People deserve to know. I was trying to keep my expectations to about 1 1/2 ozs per plant but was REALLY wanting 2. I think I will be more around the 1 1/2 area but we will see. Leaving the trim on plus leaving all the branches on, is really slowing down the dry but thats good. I am hoping for a 7-10 days drying stage. So far I am on track. They are starting to feel dry but the small stems are still bendy and not snappy. Today is day 4 of drying. Then I will manicure them and pack them in jars. I will weight them then. Then I will let them sit for a couple weeks at least before I even try them out.
Haha I can never wait that long gotta try when dry then again when it's fully cured

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Haha I can never wait that long gotta try when dry then again when it's fully cured

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Yea I am actually a very impatient person with most things. But Im pretty good when it comes to my grow. Even when I was growing outdoors and hadnt done a lot of research, I still waiting until frost to harvest, then waited to dry and cure good before I would even touch it. I have known....I think we ALL have known people that just cant seem to wait. They might cut down their plant weeks before its time. Either because they need smoke, or they just cant wait any longer and they look "good enough" Or people that will wait until harvest but then cant seem to wait for a proper dry, let alone cure. So they put some on the dash of their car, or on a lamp or some crazy stuff like that to dry it out in a hour or so. We ALL know that person. And that person is fine and free to do so.
But I am more of the thought that I have put months and months into this plant. And I want the best smoke I can grow. So whats another few weeks, when Iv already waited months. PLUS...I want my first taste and buzz from what I grew, To be the best I can get it. I am REALLY hard on myself. With all things, but with things I dedicate alot of my time to especially. Like I am trying my best, to not be really mean to myself (not physically lol) for not pulling more than I did. So when I do smoke it I want it to fully represent what I grew. Just my to abes.

Ok so temps have dropped....AGAIN!!! Luckily I forseen this and turned my heaters back on. They have built in thermostats so they will kick off if they get too hot. I also closed the freshly built door I just put on the room to keep the heat in. This morning I decided to move the drying Money Makers from in between the PP table, into the grow room where its nice and warm. I prolly should have done that yesterday. As for LS2....I will feed her, her last feeding she will ever get today. I mixed some EJ nutes Friday. So it could bubble for 2 days and get nice and conditioned before applying. After today I will give her straight water till next Tuesday. That will give her a 9 day flush. (if you can even flush organics) She looks like shit right now. Her buds look great but all the trim looks like trash. I hope it doesnt effect her too much. Iv been feeding her plenty so Im not sure why all her leaves have died. I think my light was too close. Although others keep their light this low or lower with no problems it seems so maybe it was a PH problem. Even tho that isnt suppose to be a problem with organics. Idk. But shes a coming down in due time. :)

UPDATE:
112 Days From Seed.....69 Days In Flower
Current Temp 83F
Current RH 38

Here is the lone survivor. She really doesnt seem like she has changed other than all her leaves are about dead. It kinda sucks because it makes the buds look shitty. But I guess as long as its good and plentiful, It will be ok. I plan to let her go till next Tuesday but may cut her next weekend. Sat or Sunday. That will give her almost 11 week flower and a week flush. I fed her yesterday a half gallon. Things are pretty dry in there. And she has been a thirsty one this whole time. So today I gave her about a third of a gallon of water. Most I put on the top. But I poured a bit in the saucer for her to soak up. And she did. Pretty quickly. I havent been feeding her to run off for the last 3 or so. Wednesday I will tho. To get any built up residue or anything out. Then I will again Fri. Then I will let her dry out till I harvest. I also think I am going to let her sit in the dark for the last 24 hrs. I hear it is suppose to increase resin.

20160514_151852.jpg

20160514_151858.jpg
20160514_151903.jpg

As for the dearly deharvested. That is a whole freaking mess in its own.
First everything was going great. I was worried the RH was to high, and then the RH went down. Way down. And there might have been more air flow than I thought or something. I have to have the fan on in the grow room to pull hot air out of it. Plus I thought I was being pretty smart about it. The fan was blowing against a wall, then bounce around making its way in between the PP table. Making sure of no mold or rot. but I guess it was too much. I noticed things were a bit crispy like I like it to be before I put in jars. But I was going by the snapping of the smaller stems. Does it bend or snap. They were still bending so I left it alone. Thinking I was going to have a 7 day dry. So next day.. the 5th day of drying. I check and still not really snappy, but very crisp and dry. So I go into emergence mode and do an emergency manicure. All at once. Took me about 5 hours or so. But I got it all done. They are dryer than I would have liked but thankfully I got these Beveda 62 Packs that should re moisten them and also keep them at a 62 Rh for a good 2-4 week cure.

Yield: I am very satisfied with my yield. It being my first time growing indoors. Which is a different animal. I wasnt sure what to expect. All I knew was I really needed to average 2 zzs a plant to make it till next harvest. So I would no longer have to buy it. I (so far. Still 1 plant left) have succeeded in my goal. The money makers brought in 105 grams. Plus maybe 5 gs of popcorn fluff I threw in a solo jar for making some oil. The Lemon Skunk 1. AKA Stretch brought in 64 grams. Along with a few popcorn fluff in that same oil designated jar. The Money makers didnt bring in 2 a peace or 4 total but the Lemon skunk helped them out by going over 2zzs The blame goes to MM1. Aka Runt. I wish I had a weight for each MM but hanging they got mixed up. I just made sure to keep the MM and the LS apart. But I know the Money maker 1 didnt bring in near as much as her sister MM2. SO results are

Money Makers 105G
Lemon Skunk1 64

Very sticky stinky stuff. The Hay smell is definitely gone. And the weight is de-stemed I de- stemed all the nug for the most part. Some stems were left Im sure but I got 90 percent. So that weight is all smokable herb.

20160515_195300.jpg
20160515_195550.jpg
20160515_220215.jpg
20160516_155145.jpg

Here is some frost that was left on my box. Added it to my oil Jar. :)

20160515_221257.jpg

Sorry I missed most of the action, but I have to say amazing plants! I went back through your journal and saw that the red shade started around the beginning of April. Hard to tell in the pics, but it slowly progressed from there. I assume that it could have been an increase in phosphorus uptake. It could have built up and shown in the leaves, I usually see it in leaf stems and the stems of the plant.

As for that lemon skunk that took forever to finish. It looks like a plant that got overdrive (which is an Advance Nute additive), I know you used EarthJuice and I've had foxtails on late blooming plants that just wont quit. I looked up the nutrient levels in your last feeding and it was Very high in phosphorus. This is why I think this plant kept pushing and pushing new flowers.

Did you use the general feeding guide for your plants? Your next grow should adjust for this since every plant has different requirements.

I noticed that the catalyst and hi-brix has a lighter NPK concentration. For your next grow, I would observe your plants and their growth rates. Then reduce nutrient amount per feeding as harvest comes closer, I would refer to your flushing post. The catalyst has enzymes in it which help break down the nutrient build up in your soil. This way your plants can absorb all that's left over.

I saw your pictures on the gallery list and I had to check out how everything was doing. Everything looks great! Smoke up and enjoy! :volcano-smiley::thumb:

Also Did you budwash any of your first harvest? If you haven't then try it with this last one. If there is a big difference I'm sure people will benefit since its not done in many grows.

Sorry I missed most of the action, but I have to say amazing plants! I went back through your journal and saw that the red shade started around the beginning of April. Hard to tell in the pics, but it slowly progressed from there. I assume that it could have been an increase in phosphorus uptake. It could have built up and shown in the leaves, I usually see it in leaf stems and the stems of the plant.

As for that lemon skunk that took forever to finish. It looks like a plant that got overdrive (which is an Advance Nute additive), I know you used EarthJuice and I've had foxtails on late blooming plants that just wont quit. I looked up the nutrient levels in your last feeding and it was Very high in phosphorus. This is why I think this plant kept pushing and pushing new flowers.

Did you use the general feeding guide for your plants? Your next grow should adjust for this since every plant has different requirements.

I noticed that the catalyst and hi-brix has a lighter NPK concentration. For your next grow, I would observe your plants and their growth rates. Then reduce nutrient amount per feeding as harvest comes closer, I would refer to your flushing post. The catalyst has enzymes in it which help break down the nutrient build up in your soil. This way your plants can absorb all that's left over.

I saw your pictures on the gallery list and I had to check out how everything was doing. Everything looks great! Smoke up and enjoy! :volcano-smiley::thumb:

Also Did you budwash any of your first harvest? If you haven't then try it with this last one. If there is a big difference I'm sure people will benefit since its not done in many grows.

Wow. What a very descriptive and helpful Post. :thanks: Ok ..First I will answer your questions and then follow up with some of my own.

I was trying to stick to the feeding guide I Posted pages back I got from another on this site. And I followed it for the most part but went off rails a little here and there.

No I didnt bud wash them. Although I thought heavily about it. And I still might with this last one. Just to see If I can tell the difference.

So are you saying the red was from too much P. You say my feeding was High in P. How much Bloom and big bloomin do you think I should have been giving them? Should I have just stuck with the Bloom?
And lastly Are you saying I need to be putting Catalyst in the water im giving her now to flush with? Makes since I guess. Just need a confirmation. Thanks for the help. :)

It just kind of looked like your young one in the back left has leaning a bit, I use 2 stretched bobby pins at the base to kind of support the young stems to grow straight up so they don't lean, just a lil something I do. But your transplant and feed regiment sounds good and like you've thought it through, have a good one.

hey brad. can u show me a pic?

hey brad. can u show me a pic?

Havent seen brad in a bit. I was following his journal but he hasnt been around. If you have a problem with them leaning you can use just about anything to brace them. But they really shouldnt lean. Mine did because The first day of its life was in the dark. That was I was telling you in your journal about making sure it has light. But if it is leaning you can take a metal clothes hanger or anything and just stick it in the ground and take a tie or something to brace it.

Edit
Just dont tie it too tight. It just needs to hold it up.

Back
Top Bottom