Sounds about right. It sucks when you forget. Try and pick up your pots daily. You'll get used to empty weight quickly.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

420-magazine-mobile872042051.jpg

Figured I would share a pic

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile872042051.jpg

Figured I would share a pic

They look good bro. I hear ya about being stubborn and wanting to do it your way, letting them sit. I have figured out that mine need to be watered/fed about every 2 days in my fab pots. (when they get close to flower) So To keep every thing on track I feed Sun,Wed,and water Friday. That way its getting every 2 days and once a week its getting 3 days to get good and dry for o2. Seems to work for me anyway. Just a thought.

Update: fed the girls yesterday 2 gallons each gallon had:
1 Tbsp grow
1 tsp microblast
2 1/2 tsp bloom
2 tsp catalyst
1 1/2 tsp cal-n-mag
1 1/4 tsp hi-brix
3/4 tsp godsilica
My plants were looking a little nute burned or something so I lowered the amount of grow I was going to put in the batch and also the microblast a little bit we will see how they do everything else that I have been increasing went up the same... Also today I changed the light cycle to 12/12 they will be coming on at 8pm and shut off at 8am... so let the fun begin...
They look good bro. I hear ya about being stubborn and wanting to do it your way, letting them sit. I have figured out that mine need to be watered/fed about every 2 days in my fab pots. (when they get close to flower) So To keep every thing on track I feed Sun,Wed,and water Friday. That way its getting every 2 days and once a week its getting 3 days to get good and dry for o2. Seems to work for me anyway. Just a thought.

I really like that plan I might have to incorporate it into my grow... it will probably be a little different like have it alternate feed then water then feed then water and so on... and I will probably do it more like sunday, tues, fri... Before to long I think I will have to water and then feed every other day... because they get pretty light in 2 days and I just let them dry out for another day but I cannot let them go 4 days or leaves start dying... I have to fill up more gallons of water too because I let the water sit for a week before I use it so the chlorine and what not can evaporate... I think that's all for now...

Update: just gave the girls some plain water and took some pics... They got their first 12 hours of darkness so welcome to day 1 of flowering...
Here is a pic of the group
420-magazine-mobile743394658.jpg

A picture of Carly (Cookie-Fi)
420-magazine-mobile995053942.jpg

A picture of Shirley ( Sunset Sherbet)
420-magazine-mobile1365689842.jpg

A picture of Tanya (Tangie Banana Surprise)
420-magazine-mobile888155190.jpg

And I have some leaves that have bright orange tips does anybody know what that is...
420-magazine-mobile1851894839.jpg

Update: fed the girls and took some pics... I've moved them around a little bit...
Each gallon of nutes had:
1 Tbsp grow
1 1/2 tsp micro
1 Tbsp bloom
2 1/2 tsp catalyst
1 3/4 tsp cal-n-mag
1 1/2 tsp hi-brix
1/4 tsp Big bloomin guano
1/2 tsp godsilica
I probably should have lowered the grow nutes more but that will happen next feeding...

Here is a pic of the group
420-magazine-mobile272579161.jpg

Shirley (Sunset Sherbet)
420-magazine-mobile726103965.jpg

Tanya (Tangie Banana Surprise)
420-magazine-mobile1475606086.jpg

Carley (Cookie-Fi)
420-magazine-mobile652406410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom