Keep your garden. As cold as you can like under 70°. Mites run faster when hot. Over 80° it's like their on crack. In the 60° their on Dabs and act like it. Very slow. This is not a bad thing. When your plant is attacked it will produce resin to slow down attackers. Keep it as cold as you can till you start spraying.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

That's good mine aren't the red ones I've seen in the past they are 2 spotted ones which are more white/yellowish with 2 darker spots they are super small and hard to see and I saw a bunch of little white eggs on the bottom of the leaves... And you said you put some neem oil on your plants right? Because that kills them and helps prevent them I think

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are the Oregon breed. Nah, 2 spots are AKA the Borg.

Cheers

Damn homie, I hate to hear bout your pest problem. But at least you found it early, and before flower. And by borg, I think he is talking about the 2 spotted Juggernaut of a spider mite. Those are the ones that are hard to kill. They have been mutated by chemicals and are immune to most mite killers. I suggest the 3 step method. Better to do it right the first time. Because they will evolve and what ever treatment you used wont work next time. Its crazy. You are at def con 2 level right now. Better get on it and handle your business. But I just woke up and am getting my wake and bake on so maybe Im wrong. I hope I am, but if not. I wish you all the best. Good luck. #WARJOSH

Yeah I'm just staying calm about it no use in freaking out... So I'll pick up some liquid ladybug and probably some neem oil... I also read alcohol in water helps also so I might do that as well... I have the white ice in the clone dome to keep it contained but I will treat the whole room... It sucks and pests is the one thing I didn't want to deal with but what can you do...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Huh?

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Here in Oregon, the Borg are very common. Hard stops are another way to keep them off. Mite shield is Liquid Ladybug (LL) soaked in a sponge cutting that you wrap around your stem with a zip tie. I tape my pots with double sided tape ad well. If they can't climb your pot into your plant they can dive bomb from above using their webbing. But I've not seen that yet. For me they hit low on the plant in early veg or late flower. My cheese had a small attack during last 2 weeks of flush.

c3d6b5c485ed1479910b4657f5c58b86.jpg

0b16dd1d18d3cd6444beb0be73d22d13.jpg

I got a UVB150 REPTILE bulb that helps in small area's.

ead030327ac0f7be75409f8abbd10fca.jpg

It's that odd colored 26 Watt bulb at bottom of plant.

I also use it for resin development

11c1df9f196a329ae1e15ee891ea5452.jpg

I've been hit every grow but only had issues on first grow. I did not know what to look for and they got out of hand. Now, I keep my plants small enough to remove from tent if needed.

Cheers

Look what I found on my white ice today. 3rd day of searching and I found one... is this what you saw?
20160609_191103.jpg
20160609_191048.jpg
20160609_190911.jpg

20160609_190828.jpg
20160609_190820.jpg

I tested if neem oil would kill it and within mins it was dead. I just use neem oil and a tsp of dish soap. I think alcohol would evaporate too quickly and not have a chance to coat the leaves. When I just use neem oil and water, the drops just come together and drip offor. When I add the dish soap it gives it a nice thin coating like a spray paint and it sort of dries (or the water evaporates) and what is left is a nice coating of neem oil with a touch of soap

Here in Oregon, the Borg are very common. Hard stops are another way to keep them off. Mite shield is Liquid Ladybug (LL) soaked in a sponge cutting that you wrap around your stem with a zip tie. I tape my pots with double sided tape ad well. If they can't climb your pot into your plant they can dive bomb from above using their webbing. But I've not seen that yet. For me they hit low on the plant in early veg or late flower. My cheese had a small attack during last 2 weeks of flush.

c3d6b5c485ed1479910b4657f5c58b86.jpg

0b16dd1d18d3cd6444beb0be73d22d13.jpg

I got a UVB150 REPTILE bulb that helps in small area's.

ead030327ac0f7be75409f8abbd10fca.jpg

It's that odd colored 26 Watt bulb at bottom of plant.

I also use it for resin development

11c1df9f196a329ae1e15ee891ea5452.jpg

I've been hit every grow but only had issues on first grow. I did not know what to look for and they got out of hand. Now, I keep my plants small enough to remove from tent if needed.

Cheers

Nice to see someone using uvb!

It works well if you can get it below effective leafs. It will kill and render eggs useless.

Cheers

well I picked up some liquid ladybug and some neem oil today... I sprayed them with the liquid ladybug like I was the grim reaper of mites... and then I sprayed the lower portion of the tent and a perimeter around the tent and a little on the side sides of the tent at the bottom near the perimeter... I will probably spray them again tomorrow and use the neem oil in 2-3 days and I also need to find a sponge I can cut a strip off of and soak it with the liquid ladybug to make a mite shield around the base of the stem.... I will kill these things I will succeed... other that that the plants are looking great I haven't noticed any signs of the mites on the other plants but I did spray them just in case... and Thomas I'm pretty sure thats what they looked like I just noticed that post I missed it earlier... I couldn't get my phone to focus to take a picture of it but I tried...

This is a big reason why I cautioned you on getting clones. Iv read too many horror stories that all started with "I got some clones" If you are going to get clones from other people/places, You should quarantine them for the first week or so, Checking regularly for anything and everything. Aside from mites, clones from other gardens can bring in disease and other unwanted stuff. But I see the appeal. They are already started, and a lot of the time you know exactly what pheno your gonna get so you know what to expect. Good to see you are taking care of business. I might just be high, but I picture you in war paint, with your sleeves cut off and tied around your head, Running in with that spray like it was a LMG, Rambo style. "THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD, NOT ME!!!" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom