If I'm not mistaken, FF uses its fish and seaweed as well as micro brew. Big bloom too in first few weeks, loom at feeding schedule and try to follow it. It works great.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

You lost me there... Are you talking about their soil or they nutrient line because I use earth juice nutes...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah, nutes, sorry. I forgot.

Cheers

I found those reflectors to be good at around 32''-35'' during veg. Any closer and they were making my leafs taco. I lowered mine during flower but I think that was a mistake. And that FFOF is great stuff. Especially for vegging. I also have dark green leafs and I have fed 0 grow. Just Hi-Brix and Pro-T. Iv read in others journals that some dont use hardly any nutes during Veg in FFOF. They transplant twice and when they are close to switching, they start using some nutes to get ready for flower. Its what I am trying right now. But like I said, I am still giving them Pro-T and HiBrix. ProT because like you all were talking about temps, I cant control mine to well in the summer. No A/C. Im not even sure if I am going to be able to have a successful grow this summer. My temps are already at around 90-93 and its not that hot outside. That why I am using the ProT. Im hoping it will help with all the heat.

You plants are looking great homie. Really starting to get bushy. I have started (somewhat) smoking my harvest. :blunt: and it taste so good. :) Keep in mind iv been smoking old press weed for a while. But great buzz, great taste, and I rolled a J and went to my moms to smoke it and I had to roll all my windows down in my car because the whole car STUNK.
Speaking of smells, how are ur girls smelling so far?

I always smell then when I go in the room they are in and last night and this morning when I went to look at them they are all reaching for the light... I don't think I will feed them for a while and I agree with the lights needing to be up high my leaves were drying out some of them would look kind of weird with some spots but they look a lot better they are as high as I can put them right now but I might tighten the zip ties they are hanging from to get another couple inches and then I think I will just let them grow toward the light... If I feed them anything in the near future it will probably just be some cal-mag and maybe a drop of godsilica but I might not even do that just depends on how they are looking...

Oh yeah and I have my lights off from 1pm-7pm so my tent won't get to hot during the hottest part of the day and also the lights are on at night to keep them from getting to cold... What hours are your lights on and off at itsnatural? And could you do something similar to that or would that make you have light leaks?

Oh yeah and I have my lights off from 1pm-7pm so my tent won't get to hot during the hottest part of the day and also the lights are on at night to keep them from getting to cold... What hours are your lights on and off at itsnatural? And could you do something similar to that or would that make you have light leaks?

Man I got a 4 inch long rip in the bottom of my tent right under the zipper. The stitching just came apart I guess. I am going to try to glue it back but there are light leaks abundant in my big tent. But the room itself does keep pretty dark. I prolly should have at least tried to do that. My light are on from 10AM-4AM Then my flower will be 10AM-10PM Its not the light tho thats really doing it. My temps outside the tent are usually about 2 degree cooler than inside. Its just my building is hot. I may end up putting an AC in but it just seems too obvious and my shit is sltealthy. I will just have to deal with it I guess and hope to The bud gods it works out. If not I will just have to grow in winter fall and spring months. IDK It seems like I remember the building being a little cooler than outside. But right now its hotter. Your times sound pretty good and you seem to have a pretty good handle on things. How long do you plan to veg?

Well I just looked at the plants and to say the least I got pretty excited to see this
420-magazine-mobile2078747089.jpg

It's been almost 3 days and Shirley is already growing roots out of her 5 gallon pot... I think these plants are about to take off... I tightened the zip ties my lights are hanging from which raised them another inch or 2...

OOOooooooOOO Yeaaa!!! I think Ill use 5 gallon pots next time also. Idk right now i just wanna dial in what im doing now. Try to have a flawless grow. Without any defs. But I think the heat may make that hard to do. Good to see your shit taking off homie. Its just a matter of time now.

That's the exact same light schedule I'm using in my tent.

I got some light proof white/black plastic. Little tape and tent is good as new.

Cheers

Update: I bought a oscillating fan today and some flexible ducting which I haven't put up yet and I also watered them today it's been a week they were still looking pretty good but tomorrow is supposed to be super hot and Sunday also so it had to happen hopefully I can keep my temps down... I'm thinking of setting my inline duct fan on top of the tent and have some flexible duct go inside the tent and down the side or something... is that a bad idea? ] I just want that extra space...
Whitney (White Ice)
420-magazine-mobile1449302653.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1116636701.jpg

Tanya (Tangie Banana Surprise)
420-magazine-mobile2139170309.jpg

Shirley (Sunset Sherbet)
420-magazine-mobile1968898060.jpg

Carly (Cookie-Fi)
420-magazine-mobile422615589.jpg

The group
420-magazine-mobile253573046.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1450427621.jpg