Web's 1st Grow

Hi
I believe you can add a few days on flower period. It all depends on so many factors to have them finished when seller says it will.

In 3.5 weeks, take a close up on the bud and if you have a magnifier on the trichomes too.

Hi
I believe you can add a few days on flower period. It all depends on so many factors to have them finished when seller says it will.

In 3.5 weeks, take a close up on the bud and if you have a magnifier on the trichomes too.

Hi Angry :)

Ive ordered a USB magnifier from amazon so I will be keeping an eye out for amber Tric's I was asking because theres such a big difference between some that I've seen and the recommended on this photo strain....is such a huge difference possible? I guess it must be!

:jawdropper:

Much love Webby :high-five:

Yes it is. Mostly the lights differ. but then it is growing medium and food too.
and then, of course, seed to seed can differ too. One can be a slow grower and the other a speedy one.

Hi 420 Family :)

Things are moving quickly now!! This is 4 days from my last update and its getting very frosty round here haha

Master Kush:

IMAG17425.jpg

Sensi skunk:

IMAG17444.jpg

IMAG17474.jpg

IMAG17486.jpg

Family shot :

IMAG17464.jpg

Peace, KIG Webby :Namaste:

Evening 420 .

Quick question, does this look like nute burn on the upper canopy or could she be leeching goodness from the leaves as shes not long to go, and its not visible on the lower fans.

420-magazine-mobile1898124956.jpg

Anything to worry about? I have never exceeded recommended doses and am using canna as its supposed to be pretty mild in comparisson to some feeds.

Cheers guys KIG . . Web

Sent using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They look fine. A little kiss of nute burn won't be much of a problem. Simply back off the nutrient ratio a bit.

/Obi

Back
Top Bottom