My 1st organic auto grow

bellsey06

Hello my fellow greenfingered friends im on a misson to grow nirvanas short rider with only organic compost nute free from local garden center,and im using ph down in water keeping at steady 6.5 for the best i can,

i started germination in wet kitchen paper 3 days later the root was showing nicely so planted into a 2lt pot.

Im using a 400w hds lamp inside a small grow tent so right off the bat i relised heat was going to be a problem,i set up 4" extracter fan and have 9" fan circulaiting air and a 6" clip on fan blowing as much air upto the extracter fan.

Right now it has been planted in soil for 10 days and im super impressed at the rate of growth especilly compaired to other grows i used cfl lamps.

Pictures will uploaded as soon as i can tommorow or next day,

if anyone has used this strian before or had organic grows with helpfull tips and tricks i would appreiate all comments and i look forward to growning within :420:family

HERE ARE TWO PICTURES I TOOK TODAY,IM SORRY ABOUT POOR PICTURE QUILTY ANYWAYS HERE THEY ARE
BEEN GERMED FOR 3 DAYS,AND IN ORGANIC SOIL WITHOUT NEUTS

Photo0025

g

my fan leaves are going yellow.im only using water no nutes,
ive been watering every 2nd day or if needed.

ANY HELP OUT THERE IS WELCOME

my fan leaves are going yellow.im only using water no nutes,
ive been watering every 2nd day or if needed.

ANY HELP OUT THERE IS WELCOME

I have grown short rider twice now and currently growing one inside and noticed they HATE water. I water mine only once a week in a 5 gallon pot, I noticed since i have let it go dry the plant itself grows faster than when plump of water.

Back
Top Bottom