My cotyledons curling down

adam4529

Hi everyone am new to growing n am about a week in and my cotylendons are curling down does anybody know the cause of it

Sent from my LG-H440n using 420

Without a pic we can only guess. I would think it may be overwatering but cannot be sure.
Thank you for the reply av left messages on countles forums but with no reply how do i send a photo to u do u have a email address i can sent them to ?

Thank you for the reply av left messages on countles forums but with no reply how do i send a photo to u do u have a email address i can sent them to ?

Av got 10 x big bang 2 . 1 x ice btacker. 1 x super cheese

Hi sorry it took so long am usless with technology i have uploaded a couple of photos to the 420 web site in the members gallery under adam 4529. Thanks agen

Sound thank you sum 1 said to me i should use them from the start will it harm them ?

Watering is easiest with smaller pots to start. The goal with watering in veg is to let the soil go through dry and wet cycles. If the soil stays too wet the roots drown and we have issues. To encourage root growth you water until a pot is soaking and then let it dry several days until it becomes completely dry. The roots branch out in search of new water.

In your case because the pot is so big we have to modify it. Drench the soil in a circle around the seedling. Leave a little gap between the circle and the plant. The roots will come out searching for the soil. After a few weeks you can do the full soak method.

Hi agen do i keep my cooling fans on at the bottom of the set up with the exhaust fan and carbon filter when my lights go out

I got my filter and fan at the top and a small fan at the bottom blowing fresh air at them is that any good ?

Thanks mate i think i be intouch alot threw out the whole process this is my first time and want some awsome results .

Go to this link and read the sticky on grow journals. Use that template to start a thread.

Grow Journals

Then come back here and leave a link to your journal.
Sound no probs do i leave the fresh air fan at the bottom on with the filter n fan at the top on while the lights are out ?

I think a good fan down low is great when lights are off. Cool stagnant air breeds mold. This will help prevent that.
Hi agen my stems are getting abit long now do i need to put abit more medium in around them to stop them from getting to top heavy n snapping

Back
Top Bottom