My cotyledons curling down

You can do that or you can stake them up for support.
Hi agen i got 10. Big bang 2z in that are ment to finish in 9 weeks got 1. Super cheese that is ment to be finished in 7 weeks and i got 1. Ice breacker that is ment to be finished in 7 to 10 weeks can i just put them all in to flower at 5 weeks so thay all cum down the same time in 10 week coz i only got 1 tent. I should rally av checked this out befor putting 3 strains in on my first grow but i will learn .

Sent from my LG-H440n using 420

Hi agen i got 10. Big bang 2z in that are ment to finish in 9 weeks got 1. Super cheese that is ment to be finished in 7 weeks and i got 1. Ice breacker that is ment to be finished in 7 to 10 weeks can i just put them all in to flower at 5 weeks so thay all cum down the same time in 10 week coz i only got 1 tent. I should rally av checked this out befor putting 3 strains in on my first grow but i will learn .

That's three hours darkness you should be just fine. Having many light hiccups is bad. One is going to be fine. If you hit 12 hours darkness in veg that would have been more concerning.
Sound mate so u dont think thay would have turned on me in that time

I like 18 on and 6 off for vegetative plants, then 11.5 on 12.5 off for flowering girls. So 6 hours being normal darkness for me I don't think 3 hours will do a bit of harm. Even one day of over 12 hours would slow a plant down but probably do no lasting harm. A lot of weird light schedule can make a plant think Armageddon is coming and decide to go hermie but one day is no big deal. Especially 3 hours of dark if I am reading your post correctly.

I like 18 on and 6 off for vegetative plants, then 11.5 on 12.5 off for flowering girls. So 6 hours being normal darkness for me I don't think 3 hours will do a bit of harm. Even one day of over 12 hours would slow a plant down but probably do no lasting harm. A lot of weird light schedule can make a plant think Armageddon is coming and decide to go hermie but one day is no big deal. Especially 3 hours of dark if I am reading your post correctly.
Thats good news mate thay go on at 5am and go off att 11pm so 18. 6 is wot am doin now and goin to do that for the next 3 weeks then ama switch n flower for 8 to 10 weeks mate

I just put another 10 potos of of my bbys on the 420 under members gallery . adam4529

Back
Top Bottom