My first grow cfl pic

Yum

nice looking buds there, i'm also doing a cfl grow. Did you find you needed all that light as i have been running only a 65watt and 45watt 6400k on three plants around a week into veg

well i had 8 plants at the begining and i was bum for that i didnt have the light to flower them all so i had to go down to 5 cuz of my space and i switch veg room to flwoewreing from cuz i live in aaprtment but at 5 plants i feel that when i flowers them all the light u can get on them would be the best u know CFLs are good for small grows i would do 150wts per plant if ur on a tight bugget like i was minded then do 50wts u right now u have 105 so for right now its ok i woulod make reflectors man for ur bulbs so that u get max light on plant what size are they at one week, what kind of strain if u know , and its all in the grows decision to add more light hope this helps but for flwering i would up the 2700k's man do u want bud ? lol its not a trick question of course u want it i want dont forget to get-ur-growon^!

also the closer u get them lights the better if u want them to strech move the lights up no strech put them bulbs closer but in the end they are goign to strech when u switch them over to 12/12

105_1910.JPG
105_1909.JPG
105_1836.JPG
105_1833.JPG
105_1827.JPG
105_1804.JPG

here u go i have more pics from my first grow ever! CFL STYLE!

well i had 8 plants at the begining and i was bum for that i didnt have the light to flower them all so i had to go down to 5 cuz of my space and i switch veg room to flwoewreing from cuz i live in aaprtment but at 5 plants i feel that when i flowers them all the light u can get on them would be the best u know CFLs are good for small grows i would do 150wts per plant if ur on a tight bugget like i was minded then do 50wts u right now u have 105 so for right now its ok i woulod make reflectors man for ur bulbs so that u get max light on plant what size are they at one week, what kind of strain if u know , and its all in the grows decision to add more light hope this helps but for flwering i would up the 2700k's man do u want bud ? lol its not a trick question of course u want it i want dont forget to get-ur-growon^!

i agree that during flowering you need as much light as you can get, same goes with veging too. although it's nice to see sometimes just how little a grow can be done with.

Currently i have two white widow and an unknown strain, the other two were moved out to the greenhouse for one harvest at the end of the summer. They are 10-12 inches tall a week into veg, nice and bushy too.

Planning on adding another 65watt bulb in the next couple of days, they seem to be responding to lst very well also. Planning on using two 65 watt 2700k per plant for flowering, do you think this would be enough?

White Widow Indoor/Outdoor Grow

:peace:

yeah np man rep me if u can i could use it did u get my friday request ?? k pce for now doing forget to geturgrowon !

u ask a lot of questions donpaul jk jk well i started them from seed and they were all about 12 inc before i put them into flowering and they were at 2 ft when i chopped them with seed u can do them 12/12 right from seed which also has the veging and flowering at the same time i have seen crazy results easy one ounce of bud a plant u should search it ppl hope this helps if u have more question fire r away! thanks for stopping by happy growing@!

the more i ask the more i learn, and the more i learn the better i get, my last grow was 9 years ago and was pretty basic but vegd for way to long and plant was 5ft wen finished, i dont want things that big, i dont want to veg for long but would like e decent yield, what im trying to do is take clones and when i have harvested the plant put another into flower, just not to sure when i want to put them to flower, compared to how much ill get back, i have just soaked an auto seed so ill see what happens with that,

sounds great if you dont want big plants i would vegs for wk or two then stsrt flowering what light u using that could help me out

Back
Top Bottom