My first grow cfl pic

welcome to 420mag glad you could post for the first time in my thread i havnt been able to start another grow i will soo i hope ! stay tuned!

subbed for the next one!
I was a CFL'er at the start. I ended up switching to HPS half way through my first grow when I flipped my lights to 12/12, and haven't looked back since.
I'm 4 weeks into flower on my second grow. I still keep my CFL's and T5's in the veg room prepping the next generation.
Hoping to double my yield this grow and triple my yield on the next one, and its all due to that dimable 1000 watt HPS cooltube.:thumb:

hell yeah man im hopping to do some scrogging in my next grow haven't have the time since i got back from school so sorry if you guys are waiting it kills me to not grow u know

here's a pic of my light setup...I have three of these running..

Picture47.jpg

here's a pic of my light setup...I have three of these running..

Picture47.jpg

You have three of these running?
wow..
How many watt bulbs 32's?

@ crashnfool.
I tried looking at your journal in your sig.
It just brings me to your gallery..

nice set up though, i used a load of cfls when i started growing back in march, but i found i was using nearly 400 watts with all the 23 and 30 watt cfls, so i decided to switch to a dual spectrum 400 watt hps, this gives me 55,000 lumins with the dual spec bulb, but if i buy a standard hps bulb i can get around 65,000 lumins, so my plan is to buy a mh bulb for veg and then a hps for flower, as my hps ballast is digital this means i can run both mh and hps in the same ballast,

this cant be done the other way round though, so if you have a mh ballast then you cant use a hps bulb in it, but as long as you buy a hps digital ballast then you can use both bulbs, most ballast are digital now, the reason im going with both the mh and hps bulb is due to the fact that the dual spectrum bulb is still causing plants to stretch in veg, so ill rule out the light been the cause by flipping to metal halide next time i start a new grow

ill have a look around the net see what i can find out, when i bought my hps i went with the digital ballast, so i take it this does not mean its magnetic, but i think the older ballasts are the magnetic ones, i went with the digital one as it was 60 quid of ebay and came with the dual spec bulb

ill have a look around the net see what i can find out, when i bought my hps i went with the digital ballast, so i take it this does not mean its magnetic, but i think the older ballasts are the magnetic ones, i went with the digital one as it was 60 quid of ebay and came with the dual spec bulb

yes it looks like the market has gone stagnant.
this is our topic on it, nice to see propa gator in there =)
Ceramic Metal Halide vs HPS

I think CMH needs to be brought up to date...someone has dropped the ball and left a market niche wide open

Back
Top Bottom