My First Grow

Some fridge's have installtion in them its easy just to keep normal. No leaks what so ever. Its great. not much modifcations. Just two squar holes about 4 inchs by 4 inchs for my fans. Normal computer fans there about 3 inchs big. Hum was fine during veg and also great flowering. I do wish I had more room. Its hard to keep the temps down. During the nights it gets about 60. Thats good for me. Clean it real good. Gets dirts easy. Just keep it clean. When I was using my cfl's I had more problems with heat. But with the hps im fine. Got a lock on it!!! I love it. It works good. Wish I had more ROOOM.

DSCI0515.JPG

Very inventive. They are coming along nicely. Great job man.

Dager, just so you know, the Kali Mist and the western winds are almost pure sativas. Plan to LST and do whatever you can to keep them in control. The SAGE would probably be your best best considering your work area. You should do the Kali and Western outside.... I would like to see that S.A.G.E. in action, I have had my eye on it for awhile. :peace:

Dager, just so you know, the Kali Mist and the western winds are almost pure sativas. Plan to LST and do whatever you can to keep them in control. The SAGE would probably be your best best considering your work area. You should do the Kali and Western outside.... I would like to see that S.A.G.E. in action, I have had my eye on it for awhile. :peace:

wow...good call dude.

First, I have to say is great idea on fridge:grinjoint: Your plants look healthy. Your ferts are decent, what is the name of the fert? If u want more massive plants check out some online websites for better fert. I'm using Beastie Bloomz 0-50-30 (early-mid flowering) and Cha Ching 9-50-10 (late flowering to harvest) and during the early-mid flowering the plant benefits from all that Phosphate for building budz and resin but give it Nitrogen ever so often to get no yellowing of fan leaves. Then in late flowering to harvest the Cha Ching is used to produce more trichs and smell stronger. But there are tons of other products out there to check out its worth the investment imo (if possible). What soil are you using? How is drainage of pots when u water them? Sorry to rattle on I'll keep an eye out for yur thread and good luck:smokin:

Oh Im glad that someone is paying attention. lol. For soil im using scotts premium potting soil with sphagnum and perlite. For food i have to different things (Scotts all purpose food 15-30-15) and the other (Lilly Miller Flowering Food 5-10-10). I try to mix them up a little. There loving it. I would love to get some good nutes but I will have to order it all. No good grow stores around here. Thanks I love the fridge too. also i try to mix some dolomitic limestone and epson salt. I also have superthrive. Ph has been good. Drainage is ok a little water. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom