My First Grow

Pink Floyd, no doubt in my mind. My sensei played pink floyd to his babies and had wonderful results. To think of that now I must put in someting for the last of the flowering.. must go look thru the PF cd's ... I think "wish you were here"
o<

Oh and of course ya know me.. talk to them thank them for their lovely gift to you, and let them know how much you appreciate their life and how it was lived to produce the medicine.
fin

Why not raise our plants in more of a hostage situation? Tell them to comply and they won't get hurt......don't you want to see your "Mother Plant" again? lol God gave Adam dominion over all things remember?

there is s problem with a hostage situation being used to raise plants, studies show that Cannabis is the only plant that can develop Stockholm syndrome. the problem is that it is a gay Stockholm syndrome which will cause the plant to change sex from female to male, causing a problem in production but an increase in the plants overall size.

plant suicide is more a form of harvest prevention. you see, when growers plant these plants, most of the time they have the sole intention of smoking the delicious resin that resides on the leaves and in the flowers.... because the plant somehow found this out it has begun to forgo its normal vegetative state and instead fall into a spiral of self doubt causing confusion.... and suicidal thoughts. that plant refuses to absorb water or nutrients, effectively limiting the resources which a plant has to preform photosynthesis... and inherently the plant withers and dies of its own free will.

prevention is easy. just dont let your plant know its gonna be rolled up into a fat ass blunt.

this moment of your life wasted
by Itsu

seriously?

there goes run D.M.C. you dont think the plant will like it?

ill just stick to PF or some phil collins

Haha loving the conversation! sorry i havent got to be on here more than i want lately ive just been real busy at work and stuff. But have also been out and about this week idk busiest week in my life it seems like. Everyday i have chance for maybe a cigarillo then i have to be back on the move lol. I know i havent been able to post pics up everytime i mean to do it. It gets too late and lights off they go. Very sorry i will make it up fellas. Keep to good stuff rolling!

no worries L8, take care of life first bro, Job=$$$=purchase of 400 MHS or HPS lights for round 2!!! I'm gonna be gone next week for my finals so I'll see ya on friday dude!

Thanks bro, The way things are these days my priorities have changed a lil. Haha i agree Pericodaking more money for new light very nice! +REP good luck on finals man get good rest and stay focused ,study hard youll be fine. See ya man!

Back
Top Bottom