My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I've got everything I need except the plants. Lol Hopefully they will go in the ground by next Saturday.

I've had rabbits snip the base off young tomato plants before, so hopefully the chicken wire will offer protection until they get bigger.
IMG_20240509_164558220_HDR.jpg

This might be considered unorthodox, but the Lisa's will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and I plan on putting them in the ground next Wednesday. I've never grown a photo before and I know how important light is, but I've been starting vegetable seeds and growing them here at my house for 40 years as of this year and to have big plants and high yields is all about getting them in as early as it is safe. Its all about the roots. It's all about getting the roots established and growing as soon as possible. @Trump I know cannabis is not tomatoes, but I have to follow my intuition here and find out first hand if ruling the roots trumps conventional thought on when to plant. I'm willing to fail if I'm wrong, hopefully I won't have to learn things the hard way my first year. Is anyone else in the mood for some Jerry tonight? ☮️

This might be considered unorthodox, but the Lisa's will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and I plan on putting them in the ground next Wednesday. I've never grown a photo before and I know how important light is, but I've been starting vegetable seeds and growing them here at my house for 40 years as of this year and to have big plants and high yields is all about getting them in as early as it is safe. Its all about the roots. It's all about getting the roots established and growing as soon as possible. @Trump I know cannabis is not tomatoes, but I have to follow my intuition here and find out first hand if ruling the roots trumps conventional thought on when to plant. I'm willing to fail if I'm wrong, hopefully I won't have to learn things the hard way my first year. Is anyone else in the mood for some Jerry tonight? ☮️
Always in the mood for a little Jerry.

No worries! I'm far from knowing it all so you may be right on point in terms of timing. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks!

May 77 was a magical month in GD history. So many great shows. Get an app like Deadhead archives and take a listen. Apps are free with audience and soundboard recordings. Light up and enjoy.
I've got attics man, I'll check this month out. Thanks man. To me just as magical and energetic Barton is that is how artistic and creative the day after Barton is.

Otherwise, it seems like there is something very high giving and energetic about all the shows in Boston over the years.

I know it's cliche to reference Barton for some, but this morning dew was what provided a spiritual conversation experience for me and made me a deadhead.

It’s cliche but man o man what a great show!!!
May 77 was a magical month in GD history. So many great shows. Get an app like Deadhead archives and take a listen. Apps are free with audience and soundboard recordings. Light up and enjoy.
May 77 was the beginning of the best shows in my opinion.

I really like the first few years when Brent joined too!

I was gifted a 2T drive of almost every recorded show and performance. Even the early Jerry in a coffee shop recordings. But those elusive pizza tapes hahaha

Glad to see there is a group here!

It’s cliche but man o man what a great show!!!

May 77 was the beginning of the best shows in my opinion.

I really like the first few years when Brent joined too!

I was gifted a 2T drive of almost every recorded show and performance. Even the early Jerry in a coffee shop recordings. But those elusive pizza tapes hahaha

Glad to see there is a group here!
Big fan of the Brent years for sure. When Jerry would give Brent the look it was pure magic.

I agree with you late 70's dead is great. '73 and '74 are also some of my favorite years too gotta love Bears Wall of Sound. (~);}

Big fan of the Brent years for sure. When Jerry would give Brent the look it was pure magic.

I agree with you late 70's dead is great. '73 and '74 are also some of my favorite years too gotta love Bears Wall of Sound. (~);}
73 was great!! Right after that Europ 72 tour and Jerry’s first solo work! I just picked that up on vinyl actually last year I think when they re released it with “unreleased” tracks. Great great listen and the orange clear ish vinyl is cool too!!

I’m younger and only got to see them 7 times and I was 12 - 14 years old and then Jerry died. Only saw one iteration of them with dead and co on their first tour. I will leave that topic alone though as it seams that version of the band is very polarized hahaha

73 was great!! Right after that Europ 72 tour and Jerry’s first solo work! I just picked that up on vinyl actually last year I think when they re released it with “unreleased” tracks. Great great listen and the orange clear ish vinyl is cool too!!

I’m younger and only got to see them 7 times and I was 12 - 14 years old and then Jerry died. Only saw one iteration of them with dead and co on their first tour. I will leave that topic alone though as it seams that version of the band is very polarized hahaha
I have enjoyed dead & co over the years. What's a head gonna do these days? It's not the GD but it's a good alternative. In my opinion Mayer is a good guitarist and can hold his own. I really want to go see Phil and friends but have not had the chance. It never works out for me when he's in my area.
Hey Terrappin sounds like we need to drag
KeOncp to the Jubilee this year.

I have enjoyed dead & co over the years. What's a head gonna do these days? It's not the GD but it's a good alternative. In my opinion Mayer is a good guitarist and can hold his own. I really want to go see Phil and friends but have not had the chance. It never works out for me when he's in my area.
Hey Terrappin sounds like we need to drag
KeOncp to the Jubilee this year.

Yes, the more the merrier. 👍🙂☮️

Wish me luck. I'm officially an outside grower now with my 22 day old plants on the 12th of May.

The only way this could get any better is if Tennessee Jed would come on Sirius now.🙂

I love weed.

IMG_20240512_175418316.jpg
IMG_20240512_174046028_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240512_191523141.jpg
Lookin good Terrapin. Good luck buddy. Man I was just watching Keller Williams and the grateful gospel. Can't wait for the Jubile.

Have to love channel 23 :)

That bees you have on the back 40 there??

Plants are looking happy! I was thinking of popping some outdoor seeds but I have enough going on as it is. 1 grow at a time for me this year. Maybe next summer :)

Yes those are bees man. ☮️

I know what you mean when you say one grow at a time.

I'm trying a new super potent indica with my beer now on the back porch. It's like singing ashes ashes all fall down. 👍🙂

Back
Top Bottom