My garden

DSC_08225.JPG
DSC_08335.JPG
IMG_20141125_092451.JPG

That wax top pic is from a plant we grew after cross breeding we used to call it Oregon ducks but we since re crossed with white lightning and are gonna call it the Earl Thomas. It hits hard. Other pic is a floor register mounted upper wall of veg room it pulls cool air from flower room using a can fan and sealed shaft between two studs

So we have a total of 5 out of 25 ready and out of room now for the pics this is our immediate dry area. I will place a total of 8 in here to hang

So 19 girls hanging. And I'm guessing 10.5 lbs. I will report with results. Some I pulled a week the last 5 I pulled last night. So tonight I'm gonna take some pics of new ladies and post up. I'm also doing a Lil cherry picking I'm placing 2 girls in one gallons on a shelf just above the starting canopy last time I only got 1.5 oz off of it differently grown. Nutes and co2 and climate control. So I'll post a ton of pics. And here's what 54+ days away

Lemon kush
White widow
Blue diesel
Rosetta stone
Jillybean
Dj short f13
Dutch treat
Super lemon haze

In my on deck area (main veg) I got

Dutch treat
Dj short f13
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Dirty heri
Red heri fruit
Lemon skunk
Ultra grapefruit
Blue diesel
Pitbull
Platinum girl scout cookies
Rosetta stone
Jillybean
Chocolate fondue
White lightning
Santa cruz kush

And in pre veg/seeding and clone I got all of the above plus

Nightmare on elm street
Jedi kush
Green crack
Pink 2.0
Blue rhino
Critical mass

wow what a garden - this is very exciting !! congratulations!

In that room it's 17 in 7 gallons and 2 in one gallons (no pictures of the 1 gallon I forgot last night) in my other back up over flow room I can bloom an additional 10. In veg I keep anywhere from 25-50 ready and in birthing room it varies sometimes 50 Clones sometimes 500. Some times zero seedlings other times 10. I have one flower room popping off every 27-33 days. I've done 40 in that room with the botanicare trays and hardwood. However then I just used drip trays instead of those flood trays. I yielded great but the crawling and tieing of plants towards ceiling was ridiculous. Now I produce roughly hp per plant and its much more manageable. We are in the process of building a 30x35 building. We are waiting for our application to go legal for growing for our state. It has blueprints done but no ground broken yet. I'll be documenting the whole build once started. It will be all at waist level zero bending over. Floor drains etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom