My garden

man thats a ton of work,is it just you?? at the house i mean,

how do you have time to play in the studio?

in the new building how much of that will be flowering canopy?? will you still keep some at home,or do you want it all away from the house??

positive vibes on the applications:volcano-smiley:

I have a wife but she helps very Lil we have a toddler. I quit working 2 years ago to just grow medical marijuana been growing though since I was out of school actually I got caught as a juvenile growing 48 plants out door in huge trenches we dug me and a buddy. Airplane spotted it. But never put full focus on it till about 5 years ago. I work roughly 4 hours per day in rooms not counting watering thats an hour out of my life every night about 630-7. Except Wednesdays and Fridays it doesn't get any water until midnight cause our band is recording our lp on those days. As for time in studio roughly 2 hours per day for myself more if there is a client. So yes very busy.

If we go 502 (state producer) we will be hiring 2 people. One I've trained. He helps me transplant bigger plants when I need him and in summer we leave alot boating sometimes 5 days at a clip so he will feed them while I'm gone. Plus our dvr system for perimeter I always check as well as my private secured cameras for rooms while we are away. So if we go legal it will be alot of work

As for the room being built it will be 65% bloom. 2 separate bloom rooms. We already have a cross breeding room out side of house we will keep. However the Lil veg room and flower room in house will then be our master bedroom. And I'll probably keep the secondary room behind the studio for cloning.

you are living the dream,brother

let us know when that disk gets finished,man I loved working in the studio,when that door shuts,its a slice of heaven,kind of why my room is the way it is,I need that padded room again

Yes I love both of my jobs... Busy day. Transplanting, hawks game, now tub soon I'll get out water rooms take pics of my "cherry picking" not sure if I did a journal on my 1 gallon bloom if it would even be followed lol. And on to bed

Here is the 1 gallon cherry picking.
DSC_09859.JPG
DSC_09876.JPG
DSC_098610.JPG

I know its not much but if I get 2oz off a 1 gallon plant documented on here boy howdy. I've hit 1.5. Remember this is just for fun not my grow style.

Ok so tonight in my garden I'll be playing some mother love bone. As well as prepping for my trim party tomorrow. I'll post pics of the crazy amount of harvested keep in mind it's only 1/4 of hanging product on the first 19 it's looking like almost 13 lbs if I had to guess.

:bravo:

Love the setup man! I want to be like you when I grow up!

+reps bro!

Thanks man. Here's the setup for trimming today. I have an area I do most my trimming but I have other people coming to help so moved everything to our dining room.
DSC_10363.JPG
DSC_10353.JPG

nice trimming setup,how many peeps?

i love those trimming "table" mine came in green and are as handy as hell,did you make the box,that the scissors are on??

Me plus 2 others today. No a buddy made it for me as a gift I actually have one that's bigger somewhere he built me I just can't find it. Yeah those trim bins work great. I keep one below my nightstand so I can trim in bed at times lol.

Considered buying a trim pal but 4600 is just too high of a price point. If they have a rep at cannabis cup when I enter I'll see what's the cheapest I could snag one for. Nothing beats hand trimmed but 10+lbs a month I need a more efficient system.

Man before I trained Cameron on the fine art of cannabis cultivation I never had any help so when trimming time came there would be some days I'd wake up eat breakfast boom trim all day eat dinner then trim more in bed while wife and toddler watched a movie. Sometimes I'll still save some of the nicest colas for us (mainly wife) and trim that in bed. Your right though does sound funny lol.

Damn I would love to have all that space nice setup man love the journal so far beast of a harvest to trim u need a trimmer bad u can always go through it with a few ppl after u run it and clean it up a Lil not as bad as trimming it completely

Back
Top Bottom