My garden

Hey guys hope you had a merry Christmas so here's some new pics.

Picture one is 1/16th of the Errl Thomas
DSC_11751.JPG

Picture 2 is the kief from one of 6 trim bins
DSC_11894.JPG

Over the years I've tried every form of hydro and some soil hydro hybrid grows. But my best results yields and tests has always been in soil. Way more forgiving.

man that product on the front seat looks banging

you haven't discussed much on the extraction,is it a good chunk of medicine for your patients,or do they seem to prefer you're flowers?

I dedicate one plant for oil. It's called Errl Thomas it's a hash plant crossed with our lemon skunk.

So it yields roughly hp of nug for the run. A local dispensary has it done. It yields roughly 68 grams once finished.

It's popular but not worth more than one plant

Trim is ran from all plants as well either dry ice,or other ways.

So tonight in the garden we will be playing some zep,bls,mother love bone, Kenny g. Yes Kenny g.

Gonna do a significant defoilation in main flower.
Ran all rooms inventory
23 Strains are gonna get culled down to top ten. 3 of which will be entered in Seattles medical cannabis cup in September so here are the new Strains

Currently in bloom
That's new
White widow (done few years back different breeder)
Lemon kush

Room 2 starting jan4
Dirty heri
Red heri fruit
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Platinum girl scout cookie (dhn cut)
Rosetta stone (done a year ago)
Green crack
Nightmare on elm street
Jedi kush

All will be tested.
Top 3 will go against my current top 3 for entry.

So to all you people that love led just love it. Or you get free stuff so you just talk it up well you ever pull 12.2lbs off 20 plants? Bet not I just did!!!!!!

I suppose if my grows were sponsored I'd brag about free stuff as well. But see my gardens and all I consult on don't need hand me downs or freebies cause we just nail it. We had to learn by trail an error.

So long story short I wouldnt go with anyone's advice if it seems well bought.

I actually joined this forum a year ago. Just randomly read things here and there. So I noticed mass amount of miss information or certain product placement. some of said products I've tried in the past and I know first hand it's not the best out there or even close. However I decided to join to let others know what's worked for me and the countless grows I've either consulted on or outright built.

I offer alot of my knowledge on here. Not all but alot. I also promote the great things in life you can achieve with the cultivating of this miracle plant.

I started growing cause both my parents died of cancer and I promised them I'd help fight it. A Dr I'm not but I feel truly feel I'm one of the best in my field. I've met the likes of ed, (glad I got your namesake) Jorge, Stanley brothers etc etc. Mostly at cannabis cups or medical marijuana related events. I've devoted my life to this and so has my wife and family.

Also tried and true industry standards very rarely need to advertise on these forums or sponsor people cause well they have no need for the extra business cause there name speaks for itself

you pulled out a good harvest , 1/2 lb per plant is more than most people get inside, me included. I only do mini or micro grows in real small areas like my current 2x4 plywood cabinet. Not likely going to see 1/2 lb a plant in there ,maybe a 1/2 lb or so total, lol.

Congrats on another successful harvest , Love the look of your hash candy , peanut brittle .. mmm

i was thinking that kenny J would be a good , night album for the plants put them to sleep in a good mood lol , then wake them up with something fast and heavy , to inspire them to get up and cracking ... lol

my time to sleep now , in the morning some techno-dance music , and a toke lol , then I am ready for the day.

later dutty

Happy new year. So starting a new build so I can harvest every 28 days BIG!!!!!

So I'll start with pics of my version of a micro grow tomorrow

My 2015 cannabis cultivation resolutions
1st place Seattle cannabis cup for
Flower
Extract

And to help my many patients and other local and forum grows with there success

Back
Top Bottom