My garden

Thank you Dutty for taking the time to help me.

When will you know about your lic?

DSC_12693.JPG
and to the right in that room is a 1 gallon area.
DSC_12742.JPG
and below that is for Clones and special plants like my fluxed Dutch treat. (Thanks Light addict)
DSC_12711.JPG

Lol. Yeah. We are currently a maxed collective garden. Unfortunately yesterday we had to march some Lil Clones to pit of death. Also know as our burn pit.
As for jungle and bird noises they will get tribal drum beats at times.

Hey Dutty, question for you Sir. At this point the state allows 15 plants per person, at what point in a seed or clones life does the state call these a plant in your count?
Love what you've done with the place.

So on February 5th we are expanding the main flower room. We will be removing the wall between it and the main veg. I'll post pics once we start the remodel. We currently have 2 flower rooms. The most recent being the build behind the studio. So we are gonna take the ones in that bloom and place in remodeled room they will be at 4 weeks then. Then we will add another 20 so we can still harvest every month.

Are you guys in WA? If you're medical, have you talked to your Doc about a high limit recommendation? No plant limit! :thumb:

Dear Dutty first off let me tell you that I respect your time, plus I see what you got going on...which is my new dream. :D I have posted this so if you ever get a minute I would appriciatte your thoughts A LOT! NewWallStreet - Soil - 2015 - 1st Growing Ever

Hope your having a great year!

Are you guys in WA? If you're medical, have you talked to your Doc about a high limit recommendation? No plant limit! :thumb:

Hey Hiker, I have my renewal at the end of January, please enlighten me on this "high limit recommendation":thanks:

I have heard of this most recent procedure involving a spinal tap and flush to lower a persons THC tolerance to that of a first time user , some say the pain induces a enhanced sensitivity to THC others say its the noxious substances they use.
(kidding)

Back
Top Bottom