My garden

Yeah it says xtract on the side. Probably different they did call it the Nectar collector though.

It comes with a Lil glass dish. You dump you wax/bho whatever extract and stir around and suck.

Are you planning to keep this journal ongoing Dutty? I just jumped in and I want to watch you grow the HB plants. I'm actually working from both ends and will meet myself in the middle sometime today or tomorrow. Your wife was smart to encourage this. It's obviously what you were meant to do. I can see already I'm going to learn so much from you.

Dale was meant to tattoo and I held him off for ten years before we finally gave it a try. I thought we needed regular jobs with regular pay and benefits because we had children to raise. When he finally got his first equipment and I watched him do his first tattoo I turned to the person standing beside me and said "Just smack me with a 2x4". :laughtwo:

It was feast and famine for the ten years that we did it, but it was so rewarding that I would almost dance through the studio doors every day. Living your dream is worth all the frustrations, isn't it?

Ok. Off to the hospital and another day of cannabis study. Danishoes loaded a huge bunch of research material I want to take in today. Have a wonderful day and give the wife a big hug from me.

Amazing set up Dutty. This is what my daughter says I should do if we ever legalize in PA. We can dream.

Are you planning to keep this journal ongoing Dutty? I just jumped in and I want to watch you grow the HB plants. I'm actually working from both ends and will meet myself in the middle sometime today or tomorrow. Your wife was smart to encourage this. It's obviously what you were meant to do. I can see already I'm going to learn so much from you.

Dale was meant to tattoo and I held him off for ten years before we finally gave it a try. I thought we needed regular jobs with regular pay and benefits because we had children to raise. When he finally got his first equipment and I watched him do his first tattoo I turned to the person standing beside me and said "Just smack me with a 2x4". :laughtwo:

It was feast and famine for the ten years that we did it, but it was so rewarding that I would almost dance through the studio doors every day. Living your dream is worth all the frustrations, isn't it?

Ok. Off to the hospital and another day of cannabis study. Danishoes loaded a huge bunch of research material I want to take in today. Have a wonderful day and give the wife a big hug from me.

Amazing set up Dutty. This is what my daughter says I should do if we ever legalize in PA. We can dream.

Yes I intend to keep this going as long as they let me here.

Been so busying trimming I'll update everything really soon.

Sorry for lack of input guys. It's been busy.

So mass work in rooms, trimming a Lil over 2/3 done and then in 1 week like 14 more come out yay. I need a auto trimmer or scissor hands.
So some updates here's the second largest bud on budzilla.
DSC_2137.JPG

The terpene profile is so lemon. If this lemon kush was a Lil tighter I'd sell as flower but it's heading to oil

And here's the high brix babies
DSC_2142.JPG

Also got the two pestilence from my other journal
DSC_2143.JPG

Anyways rock on

that is just simply a monster bud,, and not even the biggest one?? wow. does not even look real,, or is that a mini lighter?? i hear ya on the busy,, not hard to imagine all the trimming needed and with the smallest pair of scissors possible,, aye yi yi. i could trim my mustache and nose hairs at the same time tho,, that would be helpful. i just can't imagine growing something that big,, wow,, super job dutty,, cheers

that is just simply a monster bud,, and not even the biggest one?? wow. does not even look real,, or is that a mini lighter?? i hear ya on the busy,, not hard to imagine all the trimming needed and with the smallest pair of scissors possible,, aye yi yi. i could trim my mustache and nose hairs at the same time tho,, that would be helpful. i just can't imagine growing something that big,, wow,, super job dutty,, cheers

Regular lighter. Not nug sale worthy though kinda airy.

You have some awesome looking plants man. Do you always feed or water from top, or do you wick?

And I'll kill two birds with one stone,, do you think it's better to transplant them up to final container as opposed to planting them in their final container.

Thanks DP

:nicethread:

Hey dutty I thought u would be the best person to ask I know u take a ton of clones so I got a 5 gal. Bucket Diy cloner its one pipe ran from the pump to 360° spraying shrub type sprinkler head and a basic aquarium 2 outlet airpump with 2 airstones my question is do I need some kind of dome for humidity or just keep the top vegetation sprayed with out a dome or don't spray and leave em be

You have some awesome looking plants man. Do you always feed or water from top, or do you wick?

And I'll kill two birds with one stone,, do you think it's better to transplant them up to final container as opposed to planting them in their final container.

Thanks DP

:nicethread:

Sorry I was at a pot fest at a local club last night fucking crazy. I played bong pong wife and I lost. It was alot of fun our band might play the next one.

So as for the question. I just water normally in bloom but in veg while they are in 1 gallon I water 2 cups if nothing is left in drip tray or saucer after 15 minutes I'll fill it up. Acts as a Lil reservoir and adds a Lil humidity to the area.

Hey dutty I thought u would be the best person to ask I know u take a ton of clones so I got a 5 gal. Bucket Diy cloner its one pipe ran from the pump to 360° spraying shrub type sprinkler head and a basic aquarium 2 outlet airpump with 2 airstones my question is do I need some kind of dome for humidity or just keep the top vegetation sprayed with out a dome or don't spray and leave em be

A dome will help but it's not required. If you spray them they should be fine just make sure there not close to lights.

Ok so updated list here's what I ordered moments ago. : 1 X World Of Seeds Strawberry Blue Feminised Seed, 2 X Delicious Seeds Critical Sensi Star Feminised Seeds, 5 X Afghani Regular Seeds

So I got the thc bomb for an upcoming co journal as well as g13 hash plant so I could get those extra freebies lol.

So not counting those here's the Strains I have

Jillybean
Super lemon haze
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Red heri fruit
Dj short f13
Dutch treat
White lightning
Ultra grapefruit
Ultimate lavender
Jedi kush
Chocolate fondue