My leaves missing color

i'd hold right there til end of flower. i might not even have gone that deep depending on light penetration .
If i hadn't remove all bottom area up to that point the bud would be light and not desirable to smoke i found that out already its only 174 watts till the end, growth speed is looking good and the smell from the removed leaves was nice, most of the leaf removal is now done .

If i hadn't remove all bottom area up to that point the bud would be light and not desirable to smoke i found that out already its only 174 watts till the end, growth speed is looking good and the smell from the removed leaves was nice, most of the leaf removal is now done .

depending on the light that's good for one plant. i like to shoot for about 200w in a single plant 2x2.

i run 600w in a 4x4 for flower. i pull the bottoms out on mine as well. i try to flower the top 1/3 - 2/3 max. the larf isn't worth it, and you'll get better build elsewhere.

i like to leave a bit more as i always get a late pull from the leaves in flower. it's good to have a few around in case it gets too deep too fast to correct.

give the plant a chance to de-tox it self -- flush for 3-4 days -- remember whne yu see a plant issure you asre already 2 weeks behind in fixing it. if your medium is soil - that's good because soil is forgiving then re-adjust your nute's - conside feed it only one time per day in the morning

i like to leave a bit more as i always get a late pull from the leaves in flower. it's good to have a few around in case it gets too deep too fast to correct.
I too like to keep as many leaves on as long as possible as well doing the lollipop is must for me i got 2 fans on the floor pointing straight up into the plant it helps with air flow once that bottom foliage is gone.
I'm got about 700 par in the middle and about 500 par around the outside of the plant, i use par and the leaf cupping as a guide when to back off light.

it good to see the leaves lift early after lights on and stayed lifted till nearly lights off.
i have to correct my comment here in the past i have had leaf drop up to 3 hours before lights off its not a good thing and something i was doing wrong, this grow the leaves stay lifted till light off.

New pic at day 11 and two and half hours after lights on.

1.png

I'll be giving posting here a rest now as this is a bit like a diary, day 15 blackberry this is a 3 x 2 i would like a 4 x 3 and more height but i know i'll probably have to much weed but the extra movement space makes things easier as now i can grow all year round about 3 times my next grow will be Sensi seed banana frosting i should do a diary.

3.png

o.k last pics for this thread from me i'm stoned again and happy...day 16 blackberry, i'm getting a 4 x4 tent it will exhaust heat better and that room will be nice.

1.png

2.png
Lovely garden my friend @ATHF
Congrats on the new tent. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill,
ph of 5.8 is still going in and all looks well:thumb:
i will do a simple journal once harvested so you can see the end result, i have ordered the new tent but won't use it till next grow.:peace:

Hey Bill I hope all is well, just to let you know i uploaded some pics in my media its still looks o.k
Good morning @ATHF I'll have a look. :thumb:
Why didn't you just put them here?

Stay safe
Bill

Found it.
She is beautiful nic work.

Screenshot_20220323-034003_Chrome.jpg

At day 33 and the old leaves are showing like rusting around the edges i don't know exactly what causes it...the new leaf growth on the flowers looks normal so i should leave things as is. the humidity has been higher than ideal for last 3 weeks up to 75% it doesn't look mold related it could be the nutrient mix ratio its less than recommended. I bought a mar hydro FC3000 for the tent having just one light for veg and flower should be good.

The image in this article looks similar to my leaves i probably have nutrient burn.
How To Spot And Resolve Nutrient Burn

day 33 1.png

day 33 2.png

day 33 3.png

day 33 4.png

Back
Top Bottom