My Med Grow - A Lot Of Pics - No Slow Wifi - Seriously

Hey all.
I have been a member of other forums for years with one in particular being my home. Of late the focus has turned to gun debates and trolling so I've decided to uproot and see if I can find a community focused on its stated intent. With that said lets get this started.

I am a huge fan of anonymity. As such you wont hear much about personal interest or life experience.
I will say I have been growing ling enough to forget more than I have learned but am always hungry to learn more. I spent two years teaching patients how to grow. From basic soil to advanced horticulture. Ihave written (and admittedly have yet to publish) 2 books on the subject.

I am not big headed and am always looking for feedback. If there's ever a question I can answer don't ever hesitate to ask it. I am here to teach and learn while sharing the experience. Nothing more. Grab a seat and and load one up while we go inti what makes the garden grow in my world.

Veg: 4x4x6.5 gl120 Mylar tent
Lighting: 1x600w Hps, 1x250w mh both aircooled
Soil: equal part blend of ffof, mendo mix, and happy frog. Mykos on transplant
Nutrients : sensigrow a&b
Method: I plant seedlings and clones into mixture stated above in a solo cup where they spend 1-2 weeks while they build up some roots. I sprinkle mykos inoculant into the transplant hole everytime.

After they've rooted up the solo cup I transplant them into 5gal smart pots. I use my own personal mix not completely unlike super soil I suppose. Ill post pics of the base amendments that I don't change. I'm still working on rounding out the mix so the rest of the stuff will be left out until I feel like its right.

I use a combination of topping fimming and lst to achieve a level canopy. Apparently they are calling it modular scrog now? Always gotta have a name for stuff. Been doing it for years and years.

Flower: I bloom in a box the in law and I built a few years ago. Measures 4x8x7
Lights: 2x600w Hps, 1x 400w mh
Nutrients: bushmasters, gravity, silica blast.
Soil: base mix and 50% custom blend.
Method: I will be harvesting 2 plants every 3-4 weeks.

Strains: I'm famously not a supporter of seed banks. As someone with such a view... you better learn how to breed properly. I am currently running a personal cross off chemdawg and mendo purps. A personal cross of Jack the ripper and a snowdawg jx I crossed with chemdawg. Thus grow was started with the intentions of continuing the breeding program and as such I didn't apply any training and only minimal topping.

The ones in veg will be a different story. I have since taken on a patient and back
Backburnered the breeding projects for a while to help a friend battle with cancer.

Anyway I seem to be rambling so ill just start with the pics.. I am no more than 10 days from harvest at this.point before things go perpetual. As such I've got a few minus of catch-up pics coming. So grab a seat and get comfy. I should be caught up in the next day or two.
20120909_074349.jpg
20121025_064739.jpg
20121025_064757.jpg
20121110_065500.jpg
20121129_071649.jpg
20121129_071753.jpg

Didn't take as long as expected. For the sake of time I only posted about 1/3 of the pics lol. Anyway. Happy to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone. Feel free to post away.

FxCam_1296457432109.jpg

Very nice plants! Feel free to check out my journals. :) I am subbed. Keep em green.:peace:

Haha. Glad to see u in here man. I was actually checking out ur gdp journal as u replied to this lol. Looks awesome man. I wish I could smell through the screen Haha. Thanks for stopping in man

Kinda baffled by the mendawgs. Two seem to have hit a second wind and are gonna be cash croppers it seems. Where the other two are still pushing out new growth like crazy. I'm going on week 10. Starting to see lots of milky trichs but its looking like 1 week more for 3 and an extra 2 for the last one.

Looks proper Sensei... You should be proud of those crosses, nice work. Thanks for comin' aboard. I think you will soon find that 420mag is great place to be. There are some good folks around here, both members and staff.

I dig your philosophy on seed banks. You cant always rely on others, better to be an island of your own.

Back
Top Bottom